Supplier Problems

I got my Wiz today, its indeed much smaller than I thought it was, and rattles a lot, but I'm going to have fun getting all my MAME addictions loaded up on it later tonight and giving a few hundred virtual coins to the gods of blowing-shit-up ..

RupeeClock said:
Well well, no shipping email but my Wiz system arrived, joy!

hni0044.jpg

I wasn't expecting the system to be so small, actually the buttons seem a little loose, but I've yet to see if that's a bad thing or not. :)

the buttons may seem loose but it won't affect anything, they respond way well, the only downside is the left D-Pad, the diagonals respond TOO well, try playing mario 3 and doing the run & duck slide, near impossible to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
RupeeClock said:
Well well, no shipping email but my Wiz system arrived, joy!

hni0044.jpg

I wasn't expecting the system to be so small, actually the buttons seem a little loose, but I've yet to see if that's a bad thing or not. :)

the buttons may seem loose but it won't affect anything, they respond way well, the only downside is the left D-Pad, the diagonals respond TOO well, try playing mario 3 and doing the run & duck slide, near impossible to do.

Awesome, it's here..... now for some questions in the other thread.

I got a packet from spain, I haven't gone to the post office to get it, but it should be the wiz from adictron.

Yes it is in stock on Adictron. I received mine today :)

don't order from consolesource.com

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48337-do-not-order-wiz-from-consolesource-com/page__st__40
read my last post, they're selling fraudulent cards.

Back