system show down what is the best system?

what system did you love the most

• gp32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gameboy advanced

• snes

• nes

• sega genesis

• gameboy color

• sega dreamcast

• ps1

• n64

• neogeo

• Total voters

galiteo

Still Fresh
its a hard decision but somebodys got to ask what is the best and remember its not how great the grafix are or the specs its how good it was gamewise ,funwise , and controllwise so pick your favorite one!
:lol:

I would say between the SNES and the N64. The amount of time I spent playing the SNES - games like Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Zelda, Mario Kart etc. I even had a multi-tap for 4 player Street Racer too! :D

The N64 was just awesome. When GoldenEye came out for it, the PSX and Saturn had absolutely nothing that even came close to matching it - in terms of both graphics and gameplay. Not to mention the fact that it had an awesome 4 person multiplayer mode too... Mario 64 was also superb, as was F-Zero, Mario Kart 64 and Zelda. Then Perfect Dark came out!

well this was a tough choice but i voted GP32 because can emulate half those systems + mp3s+ movies +doom.

It was a tough one between snes and n64, but I went for 64- the best for multiplayer games like goldeneye, perfect dark, mario kart 64, plus amazing adventure games like mario 64, zelda and conker's bad fur day.

Can we really count the GP32 since pretty much most original releases aren't worth owning? (i.e., if this poll was done in ten years time, would anyone remember any of the GP32 releases?)

mine is more than worth the emulators though!

To be honest, the Amiga has and always will be the machine that I had the most 'fun' on, but the GP32 allows a lot of the above, so that is about the most fun I've had since then :)

I voted for Dreamcast merely because Iuse it to play Genesis a lot, or else it would've been GP32 or Genesis itself. I like playing GP32 for Doom, NES, SMS, and TG-16, but the Dreamcast has perfect Genesis emulation, and that was my all-time favorite system to have ever played real commercial games on.

EDIT: The Dreamcast also has Doom on it, but I don't play it as much no DC, it's much better to play on GP32.

I'd have to say nes, I can't tell you how many countless nights i've stayed up at night playing Mario games as a child. But honestly, what does this have to do with GP32? This should be in off topic.

SNES! It was so much fun and I think it is still the best console ever created.

BTW, why the hell do people called the gba gameboy advanced!? It drives me insane!! It's gameboy advance, not advanced!!!

Maybe I'm a loser, but you forgot C64, Atari ST, TG16, and others ;)

NeoPocket was cool, and an almost-great; MVS Neo Geo (arcade)... yum!

jeff

Ramzy posted on Dec 29 2003 at 01:26 PM said:
Azure posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:24 PM said:
Ramzy posted on Dec 29 2003 at 01:20 PM said:
The PSOne.

Final Fantasy.
SNES FF's>PSOne FF's :D
Final Fantasy Anthologies.

Chrono Cross.

Star Ocean 2.

All PSOne classics. :)
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3
FFIV
FFV (I liked it)
FFVI
Bahamut Lagoon
Illusion of Gaia
Lufia I
Lufia II
Super Mario RPG
Terranigma...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive noticed in america they call the mega drive a genesis which sound a bit better but what is a sega 32x is it a saturn , is a segacd a dreamcast??

Back