Ta-082 Downgrader Allegedly Working

Anonymous D

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
There is apparently a working TA-082 downgrader, see

edit: url removed, apologies this turned out to be a fake, although i had it on good authority from chaos zero's testers that it was real, obviously they lied.

Cool, but it just seems silly to battle tooth and nail with Sony to get homebrew working when there's already a handheld devoted entirely to it (GP2X, of course..).

But ah well.. impressive work. Didn't Sony already spring for a new motherboard though (TA-083 or TA-084 I think)?

they did, ta-086 i believe, but it can soft down/hard down to 1.5 anyway....
most of the reason to go to 1.5 is to play "backups", homebrew can be used on any firmware up to 2.80 or higher with the up modchip

My PSP Is currently Running Dark Alex's 2.71 SE C with Autoboot Plugins to auto boot to Devhook which supports 3.02 Firmware :). So if I turn my PSP on with WiFi off I boot to 2.71 SE or with Wifi On I boot to 3.02 :D

I also have -

Backlight Plugin so I now have 5 different brightness settings
VCS Cheat Device Plugin for when I want to mess around on GTA
MP3 Plugin
Overclocking Plugin

:D

DONT EVEN TRY THIS DOWNGRADER.

Dark_Alex (The PSP Coding God) has checked it out and said its fake -

alex: i think it is fake
alex: eloader don't load prxs
alex: the text file with keys that it generates don't seem to be used at all
alex: the person that creates it is not very reliable
alex: the first result in google of him: a virus page
alex: he also said something about having "a ta-082 with up" .....later..
jas0nuk: eloader gives a "bus error"... is this expected?
alex: expected, sine it couldnt load the pbp which is my update flsher recompiler ¬.¬ which is a prx
alex: recompiled*
alex: lo did you see the 271se.thug? it is just a 2.71 sce updater xD
alex: and where are s1.50 files then? xD and systemctrl's of SE? xD
alex: and he mentions that 2.80 will be supported soon...
alex: this guy reminds me of that kiddie that said he was working in a psp emulator for pc xD

yeh sos guys. I had it on good faith from chaos zero that this downgrader, was real as he had from his dubious testers who, it now emerges, had obviously lied. Sorry guys. Hope no one damaged there psps...

Anonymous D posted on Dec 19 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
yeh sos guys. I had it on good faith from chaos zero that this downgrader, was real as he had from his dubious testers who, it now emerges, had obviously lied. Sorry guys. Hope no one damaged there psps...
it couldn't brick anything according to dark alex and his crew

Last edited by a moderator:
Back