tegra 4 at ces

Your blunt blog advertising would be better fiiting in any other forum. It's getting annoying

Also, NVidia will probably not build in a negative number of cores in any of their products, but even if they did... wc?

Buy yourself some google adsense space if you really have to.

Your blunt blog advertising would be better fiiting in any other forum. It's getting annoying

Also, NVidia will probably not build in a negative number of cores in any of their products, but even if they did... wc?

this is a forum and I bring up topics to discuss, I describe it and link to the source(for this one my blog ought to do)please talk about the brought up topics and dont attack me because I linked to my blog, you can simply ignore the post if you dont care about it. besides how often do I link to my blogs?

Ok, both of you are wrong. Yes, monsterca,eron, that was kind of an ad, but you do have every right to post it. Just don't expect a lot of warm welcomes when you do

This is an offtopic section, I see no issues posting things like this here.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What TrashyMG said. Basically there is a thread on this forum where someone is developing and taking pre-orders for a new somewhat competing device to the Pandora ie the GCW Zero - And this thread is what you complain about Scntrblob? .

Monster Cameron isn't selling anything so lets just move on. Also, I for one enjoy his posts about new tech info.

Anyway , moving on

monstercameron: Do you know if the Tegra 4 will actually be ARM cortex a15 based.?

Perhaps monstercameron if you buy a pandora and review and advertise it ( frequently ) then scntrblob would have a lot less ammo against you .

there was no reason to be aggressive... and I find it quite fun, that monstercameron, who posts lots of junk for sure, is accused of "advertising" but spam bot like selma who is really doing advertising for a single online shop receive no bad comments...

Its not like you're forced to read it?

i though about preodering it ages ago but emulation(maybe gba) isn't my thing. If p2 can solve this with android, I will buy it and make scntrblob feel better
It's not JUST for emulation . There's showing off to friends and coding . Oh and original games . And Android .

Last edited by a moderator:
i though about preodering it ages ago but emulation(maybe gba) isn't my thing. If p2 can solve this with android, I will buy it and make scntrblob feel better
It's not JUST for emulation . There's showing off to friends and coding . Oh and original games . And Android .

And web browsing, and mobile tv, and for looking like you're part of an early 2000s Sci-Fy tv show

Oh and telling people IT'S NOT A GOD FLIPPING DS !! And a full Linux distro in your pocket .

Back