That New Pandora Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how do I actually give you MIDI files, for evaluation??

Nobody's asked you for a MIDI file to evaluate.

How does that have anything to do with the rest of this conversation? One for the LOL files, perhaps?

No, it's just that this conversation has become a moot point... I'm not sure anybody cares at this point, I just wanted to know how to attach a MIDI file without starting a brand new thread.

It's quite simple, you upload it somewhere and post the link, same as you do for anything else (Software, images, etc).

As for your html expertise, feel free to design a new file archive. When you have it fully working, please post the link so others can try it. If it proves successful, someone will host it for you. If you can't do this then you'll have to stick with the current one which no one else has complained of before and has been with us for years.

OK, thank you. As far as the archive goes, I'm rather busy ATM, can't quite rebuild it, but one of these days, I'll send you an example main page and sub-pages, pretty much a blank, so that you can just fill it with files.
But where do I upload it...?
Not the HTML files, I mean a MIDI song.

There are dozens of free hosts out there. Some of them are actually not terrible. Try Angelfire.

As a "real" web developer (it's a far more humble profession than developing desktop software, even though the lines are slowly blurring) my brain seriously began to hurt reading the last two pages of this thread.

I have but one question. Jourdy... are you for f**king real?

Jourdy is either a troll or a retard of epic proportions, If hes a troll he must have some serious time on his hands.
Jourdan is an aquarist (one who works with aquariums), author of various fish related articles, a poet, a pianist, and an occasional photographer. He lives in Connecticut with his fish and his family. He is also a heavy reader of aquarium books.
- made me lol

Luftwaffles said:
Jourdy is either a troll or a retard of epic proportions, If hes a troll he must have some serious time on his hands.
Jourdan is an aquarist (one who works with aquariums), author of various fish related articles, a poet, a pianist, and an occasional photographer. He lives in Connecticut with his fish and his family. He is also a heavy reader of aquarium books.
- made me lol
Ok, you just pissed me off. It is true that I'm an aquarist, and the above, but I am not a retard/troll.
I am disgusted by your use of the word retard, it shows your utter disregard for people with mental issues that aren't their fault. I do have problems, mentally speaking, I have Lyme disease, it causes issues with memories, and a host of other things.
And, I'm extremely busy. I'd consider it something of a kindness that I took the time to visit these boards, all I wanted was to help. That's all I wanted. I'm going to stay here- not for people like you, but for people like Wizard Stan, and EvilDragon, because they're here to help bolster forth a technological revolution.
And I'm not a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi dear, I see why you think something is wrong with me...

OK, thank you. As far as the archive goes, I'm rather busy ATM, can't quite rebuild it, but one of these days, I'll send you an example main page and sub-pages, pretty much a blank, so that you can just fill it with files.
But where do I upload it...?

I wasn't talking about the HTML file, I was talking about a MIDI song I composed!

Perhaps we can forgive and forget like this?

understocked.png

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!
LOL, I suppose all is forgiven now. Thank you Pickle.

Pickle said:
I must be appeased!
I require people sacrifices!
lmao, oh pickle =]

P.S.@ Luftwaffles - I love your handle

P.P.S.@ mods - close this thread, it's going nowhere fast

Jourdy288 said:
Luftwaffles said:
- made me lol
Ok, you just pissed me off. It is true that I'm an aquarist, and the above, but I am not a retard/troll.
I am disgusted by your use of the word retard, it shows your utter disregard for people with mental issues that aren't their fault. I do have problems, mentally speaking, I have Lyme disease, it causes issues with memories, and a host of other things.
And, I'm extremely busy. I'd consider it something of a kindness that I took the time to visit these boards, all I wanted was to help. That's all I wanted. I'm going to stay here- not for people like you, but for people like Wizard Stan, and EvilDragon, because they're here to help bolster forth a technological revolution.
And I'm not a troll.
Lyme Disease! I had Lyme disease for a while, but I caught it rather early and controlled it. I worked at a summer camp where like 3-4 people got it. I had half a paralyzed face and arthritis for a while. Other than that it was gone after some steroids. I read this article where some doctors say it does not exist. Kinda BS if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back