The Best Ac Adaptor For Ur Gp32

Lewis

Still Fresh
Well!! I've received my Gp32 last monday..Played a couple hour with it then realized what F***** batterie eater it is!!! So I went to the nearest radioshack and found this AC to DC adaptor and this Adaptaplug. The AC to DC Adaptor ouput 3V and 700ma and the adaptaplug A fits perfectly into the gp32. I tested it and haven't seen any difference between running it whit battery and my adaptor.
So if anyone knows a better adaptor just show it!!!

I don't recommend ac adaptors. I would get rechargeable batteries, I use 15minute rechargeable batteries by rayovak. Works great, I have 6 of them which is a nice amount. :)

I got an adapter for my GP too. Its all white so it matches. Looks like it could have been packaged together. I got it from RadioShack 3 volt 500mA. When not on the go, I lay back, plug in and zone out with my GP+adapter=hours of good times withh 0 dead batteries.

well, using ac adapters is a bit riscy, the gp seems very sensitive, so make sure you get a regulated one, and dont use wrong polarity it would most likely fry your gp. also 700ma is overdimensiond, 400ma would do it (cheaper). oh and get one with just one voltage not one where you can switch couse you could unlucky and switch it per acident or something to a higher voltage

I used the wrong polarity once...didn't kill my gp32_console but it did make the screen go f**ked up while it was wrong, took me a while to figure it out as well :D

I have one with switchable voltage, 3V included, at 700ma, and... stabilized? With a craploads of plugs for different sized outputs. Does the GP have good markings on the ac-in thingy? Like + =inside, - =outside?

I got a radioshack DC adaptor me too. Mine's multi voltage and deliver 300 mA. It even cost less (12.99 i think) than this one and comes with the adaptaplug required. Make sure you put the Minus sign ( - ) next to the TIP and everything will be fine!!!!!

the voltage and mAH is same as a regular gba (non SP) adapter.... what about the jack and the polarity?

Back