The Best Feeling In The World

I think he meant Goity as the best feeling in the world. However, I don't think anyone here wants to feel Goity.

Trooper

nickspoon posted on Apr 14 2006 at 11:55 PM said:
I think he meant Goity as the best feeling in the world. However, I don't think anyone here wants to feel Goity.

Trooper

Actually, I was proving that writing a Trooper was the best feeling in the world.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
sitting at the edge of lake superior as the sun sets, on a nice smooth rock with a little breeze and the waves crashing up on the rocks nearby. Without anything but the sound of nature, a nice relaxing break from the complications of life.

-ben

deadlychicken22 posted on Apr 15 2006 at 01:08 AM said:
sitting at the edge of lake superior as the sun sets, on a nice smooth rock with a little breeze and the waves crashing up on the rocks nearby. Without anything but the sound of nature, a nice relaxing break from the complications of life.

-ben
You ODed again?

BaDToaD posted on Apr 14 2006 at 03:29 PM said:
Watching the birth of my kids. Each time is as awesome as the first. Funnily enough I thought I would cry but there was to much emotion in the moment to waste on that.

Wow...that kinda makes me guilty at putting that crap about ...well, the crap... Hm... I didn't realize anyone here would be a parent...ya never know...

Finally finding a simple, quick, elegant and memory leak free implementation for one big-ass function you've been trying to code and being able to watch your program perform the operations without error.
Painting a miniature and realizing that you have done all the highlights and detailing and you can finally varnish it and put it on the base, comparing it to the bare metal it was before and think "It looks better now."

This only happened once, but when you begin to fall asleep and wake up just when your mind slips away. It's an undescribable feeling.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Apr 15 2006 at 10:21 PM said:
This only happened once, but when you begin to fall asleep and wake up just when your mind slips away. It's an undescribable feeling.

- Alex

Could be a bit like when I meditate and find myself as a point of consciousness inside an endless three dimensional black void.

Alex. posted on Apr 15 2006 at 10:21 PM said:

- Alex
Are you talking about entering into a Lucid dream? Weird thing is I can make a dream Lucid when ever I want to but I have to have motivation. I always know if I am dreaming, ever since a weird dream when I was 3 involving a combine harvester that made magical liquids and was the most important thing in t world and when the sun heated it int oliquid metal because the light shined though the window on it and destroyed it it was like a really deep loss. Even when I woke up it was still really depressing. Anyway lucid dreams are cool because i cna make things happen by thinking them. like 'hmmmmmmmm I want a new PC.' Then the amtrak mine arrives at the door B) . The only thing in reality I seem to be able to control at the moment is the outcome of Deal or No Deal episodes...

loads of good ideas, getting of that shit that you have been dieing to let rip for hours was a good one and waking up at 2 realising that you dont have to get up for work yet was also a good one. but i love the feeling when a hangover is lifted and and your head feels like it been released out of a vice after six hours

exchange information store starting after a bad database corruption and having to restore from an old tape and a bucket load of log files

Back