The Best Feeling In The World

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 16 2006 at 03:41 PM said:
having a really great dream. But then it becomes the worst feeling in the world when you wake up and see it wasnt really happening :(

...and realising you have a bit of clearing up to do...

Last edited by a moderator:
wolly wotsit posted on Apr 16 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 16 2006 at 03:41 PM said:
having a really great dream. But then it becomes the worst feeling in the world when you wake up and see it wasnt really happening :(

...and realising you have a bit of clearing up to do...
nope, havent had one of those in years*....

*hours

Falltime. Upstate NY. In this place. I dunno where it is.

Oh, and um... Nickmon? I think you may need to see someone about your shit fetishes. :p

sam fisher posted on Apr 15 2006 at 06:13 PM said:
Alex. posted on Apr 15 2006 at 10:21 PM said:
This only happened once, but when you begin to fall asleep and wake up just when your mind slips away. It's an undescribable feeling.

- Alex
Are you talking about entering into a Lucid dream? Weird thing is I can make a dream Lucid when ever I want to but I have to have motivation. I always know if I am dreaming, ever since a weird dream when I was 3 involving a combine harvester that made magical liquids and was the most important thing in t world and when the sun heated it int oliquid metal because the light shined though the window on it and destroyed it it was like a really deep loss. Even when I woke up it was still really depressing. Anyway lucid dreams are cool because i cna make things happen by thinking them. like 'hmmmmmmmm I want a new PC.' Then the amtrak mine arrives at the door B) . The only thing in reality I seem to be able to control at the moment is the outcome of Deal or No Deal episodes...
Sam, you've got to tell me how you control dreams and make them lucid!

- Alex

Its cos when I was little one upset me so much, I also used to have those recurring falling ones involving hills and/or stairs, so I just oneday figured out how to do it. It also helps if you sort of go to sleep thinking that you will be in control.

deadlychicken22 posted on Apr 16 2006 at 02:29 AM said:
Goity posted on Apr 15 2006 at 12:19 AM said:
deadlychicken22 posted on Apr 15 2006 at 01:08 AM said:
sitting at the edge of lake superior as the sun sets, on a nice smooth rock with a little breeze and the waves crashing up on the rocks nearby. Without anything but the sound of nature, a nice relaxing break from the complications of life.

-ben
You ODed again?
:p
Well, he did severly limit it with his regulations. That and i was hanging out with some hippies. I won't make that mistake again :p

I switch mine to Kingdom Hearts 2 (i'm 14 hours in, yay!)
I don't have to hit people for saying that anymore, for I own the masterpiece!
I used to be a Nobody, but KH2 made me whole!

We're talking about feelings, not fellings. I have never felled anything in my life, and do not plan to, unless it seems like a good thing to do at the time.

Hey wait, it's that guy you sold eternal damnation the gp2x to... Ah...well, I personally hate my violin, it's fun playing, sucks to practice. My mom has pretty much killed any lingering liking for art, chinese, and music...

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 22 2006 at 07:37 AM said:
iignotus posted on Apr 22 2006 at 01:01 AM said:
cj30sk8r posted on Apr 21 2006 at 07:33 PM said:
best feeling in the world is playin guitar
O rly? Plz xpln.

Dont scare him off. Hes a friend of mine. He's new to this forum thing
"Scare him off"?? What is he, a timid field mouse? Geez I was just asking a question about his guitar playing.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 23 2006 at 11:10 PM said:
ur chinese?
Every Chinese person I know plays (or tries to) the violin. I'm not kidding.

iignotus posted on Apr 23 2006 at 11:17 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 23 2006 at 11:10 PM said:
ur chinese?
Every Chinese person I know plays (or tries to) the violin. I'm not kidding.
haha it's true. well, not the violin specifically, but strings in general.

I actually played violin for 9 years (no im not chinese :rolleyes: ). I quite cuz i fucking hated it in 10th grade, and for the past 3 years I've been in drama productions. Most recently The Miracle Worker and The King and I.

Just some background on me cuz I have nothing better to type.

Back