The Caring Corner :)

>>Obesity increases the odds of liver disease too.
But you ARE getting thinner right? By not eating junkfood and sporting?

See, I've actually come up with the one rock solid argument that will make you believe my hepatic encephalopathy.

There are some mental signs to watch out for. For instance, you may:
  • Speak or act inappropriately to others

BOOM!

Now I have symptoms with no explanation.
Probably a new strain that is undetectable with the current test. ;) /joking
Post automatically merged:

To celebrate your new found health, I made you some custom memes:

jdtayrestaurant.jpgnocovid.jpg

Last edited:
Man, tired for the second morning in a row. Sure, I stayed up for a few hours after midnight last night, but I do that every night. No idea why I'm tired now. I did get sleep before midnight, and after 4 AM too.

Better temperature just now, but I feel nauseous. Well, I think drinking a bit of water helped. It sucks, I was hoping the nausea would persist, or give me a bad temp reading. I want to have something wrong with me that they can fix, as opposed to the psych stuff now that never goes away. See, if I had hepatic encephalopathy, they could give me a transplant. There is no transplant for things originating in the brain though.

My best friend and I do this. One time in reply to something he'd said I (jokingly) accused him of locking kids in his basement.

Also Peony and I. I call her a silly tart and she makes fun of me for being in her words "Incredibly old".

I was looking up more info on gynecomastia to try to convince myself I don’t have breast cancer after hearing my sister has a CHEK2 gene mutation. Anyway, it said gynecomastia could be linked to pituitary gland or hypothalamus problems, which brings me back to my hypothyroidism theory. I wish my temp would drop even lower, so I could push my hypothyroidism theory better.

Last time I checked was actually 99.6, but that was after eating hot spaghetti. I have no doubt I can still reach the 96 range tonight, but I need to go even lower than that.

Back