The Caring Corner :)

99.5 without anything hot in my mouth recently. I think I may finally have COVID. Unfortunately, when I went downstairs to request a test, staff said they couldn’t give me one, because they were in a hurry to get to their other job. Yep, supervised living sucks. Wish I could just have my COVID tests in my apartment.

I got my hands on a COVID test by calling one of the other residences. I’ll let you guys know how things turn out in about fifteen minutes.

Edit: No COVID. I do still have fever and three spots on my right arm though. Monkeypox?

Last edited:
My fever officially disappeared. 97.7 now. I’m not sure how it got up to 99.5, but it may have had something to do with having my mask on for over half an hour before taking my temperature earlier.

I’m still wondering what this rash on my right arm is. It’s three spots, all red, all the same size, all close to each other. I haven’t been in close physical contact with anyone. Well, they look pretty harmless anyway, for now…

It’s three spots, all red, all the same size, all close to each other.

nf4xBqG5.jpg

Good news is retrogamers tend to be asexual.
I’ve been wondering, what causes asexuality? I lost my sexuality at age 17, and nothing I try brings it back even a little. I used to think it was the Prozac I started taking around that time, but switching or refusing antidepressants has never helped. I also used to take Zoloft in school, and that never affected my sexuality. It just sucks that I only got four years of sexuality in my life, and I never even got to have sex.

I think that advertisements have finally started being inserted into dreams. I had a dream last night where I was walking through a small village in the middle of nowhere, when I stumbled across the biggest Morrisons supermarket that I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
100.1 degrees just now, and all I did was eat a bunch of hot microwave food. :p

I am sick, but in the head, and there’s no cure, because I’m already on max strength antidepressants and antipsychotics. :(

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
I'm gonna try not drinking coffee for a while. I have clear patterns of stress in the morning. I thought coffee was the only drug i could control. Ha.

I'm gonna try not drinking coffee for a while. I have clear patterns of stress in the morning. I thought coffee was the only drug i could control. Ha.
Not stating this was your plan, but if you're trying to stop drinking caffeine, you shouldn't replace coffee with tea (as it also contains a smaller amount). You could switch to herbal 'tea' (as there is usually no actual tea in there).

This with milk... makes a good koffie-verkeerd!
I do not know the other brands, but they might be worth a try too:

Last edited:
99.1 degrees and I’m sweating like crazy. I think it might be the shower I took, but I made sure to rinse off cold. Excessive sweating and heat intolerance are side effects of my Cymbalta.

Uggh, I slept earlier, and now I’m in zombie mode, where I’m tired but I can’t sleep. Just feeling kinda down. It’s too early for a normal person to go to sleep anyway, about 6:30 pm here.

Back