The Communication Cube

FWIW, in English the word 'anymore' tends to be closely associated with statements in the negative, so your phrasing caused me a bit of dissonance when I read it. I think the word you want is 'still' or 'these days' or something like that.

Assuming your "want" in the third para is a misspelled "won't" that's a negative statement, so the usage of 'anymore' (technically two words, 'any more', but as a German that's the least mistake I could allow you) is perfectly permissible.

And for others less up to speed with firearms, the MG is a machine gun, specifically the MG-42, an old German gun, and a Lafette is it's stand.

Last edited:
Ok I try to make it better next time ..

Our caravan is now on property of its new owner, and whe put our whole things out this weekend,
Where quite a lot things, mugs, trink glasses, pottery (??) pans, knives forks spoons, pillows, but it’s fits in my car in the end

So next year whe will have the night in the Hotel..

As whe are in Germany, this Machine Gun Shooting Stand on the Unimog is now only a big sun roof opening

a01f631e3eb47fc9d3b287a80eeb2185.jpg
1996aac25a19ebf3da0ee832e83d8a62.jpg
3438c2c80d5627947142b66a1c4ee7d4.jpg

Send from something, i guess ^^

I just watched half the first episode of "Raised by Wolves". What a load of crap.

Reactions: rSl
@Djoga'Ro Could you elaborate? I found out it is a movie/series. It got a high ranking.
Was the central idea crap? Was the plot crap? Were the actors crap? Was it all crap? Why did you see it in the first place?
The trailer already gives away the twist: She is the bad one. But can you already tell it is bad, and not just slow starting?

@FBnil Didn't see the trailer. Only watched it, for it has high ratings on imdb. To me it's just the opposite of convinving - something with suspend of disbelieve I think it's called in English. Those two androids land on that planet, make base, grow 6 babies - starting a human population there is there main objective. The first is lost, when it - seemingly - walks into a big hole in the ground distracted by a stick doll. Next, one gets sick and the androids merely recogniye that. Next, there only two kids left. Then one of those gets sick and the androids merely recogniye the fact. They do nothing about the sick children. Whooot? Maybe they've got no medicine, but the could at least keeps them in bed, maintain a fever, and keep them hydrated.
The small ship, they came in, fell into a hole in the ground, just after the androids got themselves and part of the cargo out, but for eleven years they didn't retrieve the rest.?
Mother got nosebleed at one point, said it's an overload. Do the have a pressure relief valve connected to the nose? Do "emotions" cause them high blood pressure?
At one point, they sit the kids down and talk about religion, and tell them they mustn't be religious, but rather as a dogma than rationalizing, that there's no good reason to assume a god to be there. Then father sees catches one of them praying and comments with "Better don't let mother notice."
Then for no apparent reason, mother becomes a fanatic and kills father.
That's just in the first half episode, and it nearly kept me constantly in a state of WTF.

Fanatical gave me three free e-books today, including Beginning C++ Game Programming, Second Edition, by Packt. Before you get excited, there are a few problems with this book...

First, it recommends SFML. I searched for SFML on these forums to remind myself what it even is, and the last post about it was actually by me two years ago, praising some other dude who was using it. Noone's mentioned yet if SFML will be made Pyra compatible.

Second, it recommends Visual Studio. At this point I would burn it, but it's an e-book. None of them will burn. It's like we're living in the exact opposite of Fahrenheit 451.

How do you get free books from Fanatical? I like free books.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm, I found it, it's near the bottom of this page: https://www.fanatical.com/en/ebooks . I'm not sure what the "International Day of the Programmer" is, though. They keep making new holidays. If this continues then every day will be a holiday. But if that means that I get 3 free ebooks every day then that's pretty good.

Last edited:
I found out about this tool a fair while back but never got round to posting about it

This part of the post ‍‍‌⁢⁡⁢‌⁡⁢⁢⁡‍⁤⁡‌⁤⁡⁢‌⁡⁢‌⁢⁢‍⁡‌⁡⁢‌⁡‍‌‍‍⁡‍‍‌⁢⁡⁢⁢⁢⁢‌⁡⁣⁢‌⁤⁢‌⁢⁡⁣⁢‌‍‍‌⁡⁢⁤⁢⁢⁢⁡‍‌‍⁡‌⁡‌⁤⁢⁢⁤⁡⁢⁢⁡‍⁡⁢⁢‌⁤‌‍‍⁢⁣‍⁡‍⁡⁢⁢⁢⁣⁤‍⁢‍⁡⁢⁢⁢‍⁤⁤‍‍⁡‍‍⁡⁣⁣‍‍⁡‌⁤⁡‍‌⁡‌‍⁣‍‌⁢‌⁢⁡‍⁡‍⁢⁡‌‍⁤⁣⁢⁢⁢‍‍⁢⁣⁢⁢‍⁤‍‍⁤‍⁣⁣⁣‌⁢⁡‍‍‌⁢⁡⁣⁡⁣⁡has "nothing" hidden in it.

Guess who's been editing their website that they don't know what to do with.

site.png

Stuff used

GNU nano to edit the file, Lynx web browser to view it, tmux so I can display both applications in the same terminal window at the same time, and finally SDF-EU for hosting the site and providing the tools.

These whole Pyra Modding and planing what to do whit your Pyra is a bit like my Thoughts about our Camping Unimog,
i know that i will get a Pyra, and whe decides to buy a 1300L as Base Truck for the Camping Unimog, but whe dont know yet what to expect, and what is possible whit our experience..

O and i drove 57 km on Sunday whit my E-Bike, was cool but yesterday my butt hurts a bit ^^

Guess who's been editing their website that they don't know what to do with.

View attachment 36491

Stuff used

GNU nano to edit the file, Lynx web browser to view it, tmux so I can display both applications in the same terminal window at the same time, and finally SDF-EU for hosting the site and providing the tools.
Why a newline after every sentence?
That seems a bit weird to me.
My father also writes like this.
He puts a newline after every sentence.
If you're using CSS and are afraid of lines getting too width, then you can restrict width using CSS which will also help keeping lines that are really long short so that even the very long lines can be read well despite the fact that they will not get a newline from you to break them up if you only break up lines at the end of a sentence.
Putting a newline after every sentence outside of a poem is just weird.
Also you should use ED, it's the standard editor.
Or are you too good for the standard editor?
Mr. fancy-pants nano.

• Haha
Back