The Communication Cube

Even on itch, everything is technically "pay what you want", not "steal this game".

I tend to check the sale section on random occasions to see if anything is 100% off (I'm not a cheapskate btw :p).

You can find all sorts of stuff for free, as seen in the following screenshot that I most certainly found on the Internet and is nothing to do with me (Evie is best girl so I've heard, not that I would know anything about that myself).

I mean, I think I'll still enjoy my Pyra, but I doubt it will reach even the same level of "success" as the Pandora. Free gaming's dead. Even on itch, everything is technically "pay what you want", not "steal this game".
Some of my favourite games on my Pandora turn up to be open source. For example, that Hydra Castle Labyrinth game, all of the D-lang shooters and Oolite.

Free gaming's dead.
Install a recent Linux and look in its repository... there is lots of free stuff and abandonware, if you just keep away from greedy ecosystems.
Did you try Cube2 and MineTest?

Here's a Top 31 Best Linux Games You Can Play for FREE:

Sauerbraten was also a Topic when the Pandora was in Development, it was meant to run on the Pandora.. like Quake 3, but i cant remember a port..

There are also some other Projekts for the Pandora nobody dit meantioned anymore..

I remember a 3D Dragonball Game, and even a Comercial 3D Thirdperson Shooter Like Game, "Caster" or something like that..

Ok now i continue Counting or Stock for the Yeahrs End, then i can go to my Weekend for the new "The Mandalorian" Episode, which is only 33 Minutes short this week, and my Gameboy - GBA Cardridges Gather Projekt (Everything in one Box)..

Reactions: rSl
I don’t know if these are all of my Gameboy Games, but it’s looks like it should be enough for the weekend ^^
1846491d69293cb5427c4af5984d258e.jpg

Send from something, i guess ^^

Replace mentions of Android 9/Replicant 9 with Android 10/Replicant 10.

The whole Gameboy Collection on the Picture above + my 2 3DS Gameboxes (one whit DS, the other whit 3DS Games ) + the New 2DS XL, the GBA SP and USB Charging Cables are about 2 kg and fit in perfectly in the Box ^^
f068a5a6a9a4acfa700fb47b558bc3b6.jpg

Send from something, i guess ^^

I was wondering why my fingernails smell when I bite them. Apparently, fingernails contain sulfur.

The funny thing is, I don't remember this being a problem when I was younger.

I was wondering why my fingernails smell when I bite them. Apparently, fingernails contain sulfur.

The funny thing is, I don't remember this being a problem when I was younger.
As the body grows more toxic so do the substances that come out of it. I do not know if that's what's causing your problem but I used to have something similar with my sweat. But I got rid of it by cleaning my body from the inside. I've never heard of your specific problem though.

Maybe you shouldnt bite your fingernails, also this isnt that hygienic in these Corona Days..

My Weekend was way to short, and i dont know why.., i ditnt even played much whit my Gameboy, i just put some of the Gameboy Cardridges in to see if these still work, and everything dit work, allthough i had to Chose 6 Games that should protect the Cardridge Port of my other 4 GBAs, GB Classic and Gameboy Collor from Dust, , but this where the Games that wherend that good, like this Star Wars Titel whit Annakin on it, the Bootleg Metal Slugg Cardridge who dosnt Save, Stuntman, and this Monster Truck Game.., also one of the Mortal Combat Gameboy Titels and Alien...

Maybe the next step would be to compare my Cardridges whit the Stuff on my EverDrive, (and the Pyra Gameboy Folder), i dont want to carry this 2 kg Box on Journeys whit me, so i think the Pyra could come handy..

To come back to my Weekend: I dont know why it was that short: I rewatched some Episodes from the 10th Session of the Walking Death because now this is finally in German Language on Amazon Prime, allthough i liked Darryls Rough Voice, i think after that many episodes whit the German Voices, i should continue whit German..

I saw the Mulan Real Live Remake, which wasnt that bad, allthough these Martial Arts Stunts ditnt fit that much in the "Realistik" Background it was meant to have.. ,

Disney refused to put the Little Dragon from the Comic Film Original in to make it more realistic, but then they put Fighting Stunts in, which i doupt , a Chinese Soldier from this Time Perioud cant make.. ^^

Reactions: rSl
Yeah, my old carts all still work, but the R4 clone I last had in my DS lite seems to have died. I'll need to take it apart and see if it's got a little coin cell battery in it or something.

The Batterie in my EverDrive GBA also have a Dry Batterie, but still works fine appart from the Real Time Clock i dont use..

But its impressive that you could have 2 kg worth of Gameboy Games in this Tiny Micro SD Card in your EverDrive..
But just half the Fun..

I think i should clean the Contacts of all the Games whit QTip..

A copy of this turned up at the charity shop that I work at today. Also guess which idiot decided to leave his mobile phone at home. It looked like it hadn't been played because both the record and sleeve were in mint condition. The number that was stamped into the front of the sleeve was an over 3000 one, so not quite as exciting as if it was one of the early ones.

Monster Sanctuary just released, and I'm doing that thing where I let one bad review keep me from buying it.

The thing is, it has a dynamic enemy leveling system, for true non-linear gameplay. I hated being unable to out-grind the monsters in Nexomon: Extinction though, and the same thing probably applies here.

This goes back to me hating non-linear game design in general though. I'd rather have a game that's fun once than one that's infinitely mediocre.

The Game Awards are tonight. In addition to awards, there should be some new game announcements and info.

I've yet to watch a single Game Awards live, but 2020 definitely strikes me as a year in which I have nothing better to do.

Back