The Communication Cube

You should create a stream of consciousness thread, so some of your solipsistic machinations that care for such things can follow along.

What I wonder, though, is what you're hoping for as a result of your posts, or is they a form of psychological rubber ducking.

About that subjective nature of reality thing, I've been thinking, I actually probably should do a better job of protecting myself, because I'm the only known subject in the universe. If I go down, I probably inadvertently take out all this s*** with me.

Don't laugh, none of you can prove you were here before 1987. All you have are the objects and memories I planted.
Or you *think* you live in a reality where there was nothing before 1987 but all “your” memories could have been planted *for* you (rather than *by* you) ;) Couldn’t resist a Matrix-style interpretation :p

Btw, when you hear voices shouting at you in your sleep, is it always the same voice (i.e. always just one person) or is it multiple voices at the same time (i.e. definitely different people)?
Post automatically merged:

psychological rubber ducking.
Bless you! \o/

Last edited:
His latest post at least explains some of his confusions between what I call the real world and the dream world (what he's terming the 'separation reality' versus the 'unified reality' I think).

If you follow Descartes, then you can only prove that you yourself exist as a conscious being. But in general life, it's much easier to follow along if you assume other people at least have an internal monologue, and act out motives that might not be directly correlated with your own, even if you assume they're just some automaton with a self preservation desire.

It's interesting that you control all of the others in your lucid dreams. In the stories I've written, the characters motives makes them kind of independent from my consciousness.

You know, the reason I keep saying I created this place, besides the fact that it was created for me, is that on the other side, there is no separation, meaning everyone there is God, and me. Sucks that I made them/me hate me so much.

Still leaning on my instinct that no-one on this side is God except me. They just don't react to things the same way I/God would. The whole concept of justice is alien to me, for instance. Why spread suffering? It's a good thing I'm the only one actually suffering. It would really freak me out if even half the stuff I hear about on Earth is true.

@Djoga'Ro Lucid dreaming is merely awareness and control of your dreams. That said, if you're real, it's really dangerous stuff. Stop now before you potentially endanger your soul, that I guess maybe you might have.

I understand lucid dreaming to be the state you can get into if you realise you're dreaming when you're dreaming, and then without waking yourself up you're somehow able to take control of the dream. I don't think I can do it; my dreams that I remember at least are an occasionally contiguous series of scenes and feelings that pop up in sequence. I don't think anyone's ever talked to me in a dream, although I often know their intentions as if they've told me. But I'm often not really there at all, so how could I realise anything and take control?

I should have caught on that the dream world is real sooner than I did. There are certain things that are universal to all dreams. It's how lucid dreamers are able to tell they're in a dream.

I used to always be in the habit of checking the time twice, for instance. In dreams, if you look at a clock, it will show you a plausible time. However, if you look away and look again, the next time will be vastly different, usually not even valid. For instance, on a digital clock, the second time will either consist of an invalid number or even characters that aren't numbers. This is true of dreams for all people. It's also a sign that time doesn't really exist properly in the dream world.

Another one I like to use is electric lights. They don't work well or at all in dreams. You see, in dreams, most things are self-illuminated, instead of being lit by rays of light. Makes it hard to change the lighting. The one problem with this check though is that it's hard to tell the difference between a dream and a blackout. Usually if the lights aren't working, I'll go check a clock twice.

And like I said earlier, you can ask the people in dreams whether they're real or not. You'll get some unexpected responses. Actually, I saw sort of a near-death experience that started this way. I guess you'd call it a spiritually transformative experience though, since there was no death event. Basically, a guy met a dead relative in a lucid dream, and was convinced he was fake, but then the relative took control of the dream. It freaked him out a bit when he lost control. He even tried to attack the relative, but couldn't. Basically, the relative was just like, "Calm down, and listen up, because I have some important stuff to tell you."

Another one I like to use is electric lights. They don't work well or at all in dreams. You see, in dreams, most things are self-illuminated, instead of being lit by rays of light. Makes it hard to change the lighting.
I lost you there (no way, I was already lost). You mean most things are self-illuminated except precisely electric lights ? Does Edison know that ? I'm glad I almost never remember dreams.

I mean, the lights can turn on, but just barely. The key thing is, they don't change the lighting of anything around them.

Edit: It's important to note, the electric lights are also self-illuminated, just not by light, like everything else. Means you can't really change their color. That's why they don't really come on.

Edit 2: I mean, I have found electric lights that were already on in dreams before. By contrast, these are hard to shut off. It's because they're just a setup, i.e. everything's colored to make it look like an electric light is on, even though no rays of light are bouncing around.

Last edited:
Another thing I was going to mention, heading directly from being awake into the lucid dreaming state. I used to be able to do this, but it requires the type of quiet and relaxation I don't get these days.

Basically, you wait until a quiet part of the day, lie down in a comfortable position, then close your eyes, and start searching for a place on the back of your eyelids. It helps to not try to determine a specific place, but rather, just try to spot something that looks like a place on the back of your eyelids, then imagine it in more detail. You can hop from awake into a lucid dream in just a few minutes with this method. Like I said though, I tend to be interrupted a lot these days.

I mean, the lights can turn on, but just barely. The key thing is, they don't change the lighting of anything around them.

Ok, I see. Well I guess it's better that than having to include a led in any electric light just to know when it's on...

Uggh, I still don't know what to do. I get the feeling that I'm not going to accomplish whatever I came here to do, but that it might be important to try anyway. I just know I fear the crap out of sleep, and it's driving me insane. Death is basically going to be the same thing though, right?

According to near death experiences, the plan is supposed to be perfect, and anything wrong happening is impossible. Why does everything feel wrong then? I've read maybe two or three NDEs, out of hundreds, that mention God making a mistake. They were pretty far out there though. I think maybe the best explanation I saw was that the universe is self-correcting, like evolution and the market. Not sure why God didn't just make it correct to begin with though.

I'm just fascinated by how you convinced yourself that the wildly inconsistent world is the real one and the consistent one is fake. I suspect some powerful longing at the root of this phenomenon.

Popcorn.jpg

Just drank two tall cups of caf, think I'll stay up tonight. It'll be easy if I don't take my Azelastine. It's funny, Azelastine is the one medicine they let me keep upstairs, and it's more hardcore than Klonopin. At least, it's better at knocking me out.

I can't really unsay anything I've said today, but um, at least the caf improves my mood a bit. Too bad I can't stomach it all the time.

Reactions: rSl
I wonder what Jesus would say about the Pyra ^^

Apropos: I plan a new Video, as today is it’s 2 Months anniversary in my possession,
Maybe a 3D Graphic made in the 3D Graphic Editor I don’t know what it’s name was,
If this works on Pyra .. , and a bit other work related things..
any suggestions?

Back