The Communication Cube

cJukUnQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole feminism/anti-feminism war is sad. 

Women are still considered as inferior to men in many countries around the world, and in western societies there's still a salary gap and many other problems due to the patriarchal culture we inherited.

It's good that some women are able to live their lives without noticing these problems. It's a sign that sings are improving, and that's very encouraging. But that doesn't mean that all problems are solved. Saying that you're anti-feminism because you're not having any problems due to your gender is like saying that there's no need to fight racism because you're black and have a good social status, or that disabled people shouldn't get any help because you're handicapped and doing fine on your own.

being against feminists is ridiculous but being against the most extremist branches of the feminists makes sense, just as being against the animal cause is stupid but being against PETA makes perfect sense...

moderate feminists are needed as statuses are not equal in the vast majority of our world.

Sure, but you have to be careful not to overblow the importance of these extremists, otherwise you end up dismissing an entire positive movement just because of the extremist minority.

The good answer is not to backlash against the movement as a whole, but to support the moderate movement and drown the voice of the extremists in the voice of the moderate.

Women are still considered as inferior to men in many countries around the world, and in western societies there's still a salary gap and many other problems due to the patriarchal culture we inherited.
The salary gap in western countries is a myth, women on average get less money for working less hours and in positions that need less work to get into and this is fair.

I've never heard of a case where a woman gets less money for the same job and the same amount of time, don't let yourself be fooled.

Humanism is needed in countries where women indeed are disadvantaged, but nobody of the white privileged hipster feminists we have is doing anything about it and those are white privileged middle class hipsters indeed, if you want to see diversity, look at the faces on "Women against feminism", there are blacks, asians, transgenders, young, old, varying social status, etc... you simply don't see this in the hate-mongering western white neo-feminists who do everything they can to give women here even more advantages instead of fighting for equality anywhere.

I've experienced violence from women that was somehow twisted against me afterwards (because men are never victims...) and was discriminated dozens of times where I come from because I was male and never even once heard of an example where this happened to one of my ex-gfs and many female friends I had over the years, quite the contrary, they have been supported and encouraged everywhere only for being female.

Sure, but you have to be careful not to overblow the importance of these extremists, otherwise you end up dismissing an entire positive movement just because of the extremist minority.

The good answer is not to backlash against the movement as a whole, but to support the moderate movement and drown the voice of the extremists in the voice of the moderate.
The moderate feminist movement is as good as over, the old mature feminists that achieved something in the past as well as the sane and fair young ones are harassed, attacked and dismissed by the new type and usually call themselves humanists or egalitarians now for good reasons.

Actually extremists are a plague to everything. being their against discrimination sorts of food, other religions, multinationals or anything else...

The salary gap in western countries is a myth, women on average get less money for working less hours and in positions that need less work to get into and this is fair. I've never heard of a case where a woman gets less money for the same job and the same amount of time, don't let yourself be fooled.
for Swizerland at least the office of statistics don't agree:http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/themen/03/04/blank/key/lohnstruktur/nach_geschlecht.html

The salary gap in western countries is a myth, women on average get less money for working less hours and in positions that need less work to get into and this is fair. I've never heard of a case where a woman gets less money for the same job and the same amount of time, don't let yourself be fooled.
for Swizerland at least the office of statistics don't agree:http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/themen/03/04/blank/key/lohnstruktur/nach_geschlecht.html
"Traue keiner Statistik, die du nicht selbst gefälscht hast".

I still don't see the average number of working hours and hours of overtime which are usually the number one reason for this gap I've never even encountered in real life and neither did anyone I ever knew.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vyFjPHwF6To?feature=oembed

the "Explainable and unexplainable share in gender wage gap" should interest you, the working hour gaps are taken in account in the "explainable factor"...

Back