The Communication Cube

Robert Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz having the honour of being interviewed by Hololive gen 6 member La+ Darknesss.

Examples:

I got a peek at my bank statement today, and the balance was over $3000, which is a no-no for Medicaid. Of course, that was the peak; as long as the average stays below $3000, I'm good, but my average last month was still over $2100, which makes me think it'll be time to spend some money soon. I'm a little excited.

which makes me think it'll be time to spend some money soon. I'm a little excited.

Ammu-Nation-GTA3-Portland-exterior.jpg

Made a few Orders Today: the 6th and 7th Book of the Fantasy Saga im currently read (the Dwarfs), a Bluetooth 5 USB Stick (Connecting the Phytian to my Airpods Max (Hopefully) and the Mouse), and a Victorinox Pocket Knive Sharpener Stick, because i think, the Knives i have now in my Daylie Carry are finally the right ones, and when they are dull, i have to recharpen them..

Also a Pack of Decalc Stuff for the Coffee Engine, and a Flipcase for the Switch OLED..

I took one Big book from my Desk, as i think my Screen is a bit too hight , so i hope its now on the right position..

I'm impressed with this software for mobile phones+pc. It's a new way of making music with digital instruments.

Reactions: rSl
Because i dont find the Widefine Plugin for the Phytian Firefox, and it seems like retrieving my XBOX ditnt work yet, i decide to buy a Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Max, , as its got all of the Streaming Apps (Netflix, Prime, Disney, Chrunshyroll).. , allthough ARD, ZDF, ARTE, and Youtuber also work on Phytian, its also good that they work there..

And i can put it on the TV of my Parents, when they want to watch a missed Episode of a TELENOVELA.. , because ARD is sending NEWS about Ukraine, and not the Soap Opera of my Mom..

I got my weekly spending money just now, but I can’t spend any yet because of the rainy weather. I probably shouldn’t spend any before my dad takes me out to eat tonight anyway, because I have to pay for myself.

Hopefully my county will finally be out of D0 drought conditions after today. We’ve been in abnormally dry conditions since pretty much the beginning of last year, and we were even D2 at one point, I believe.

Back