The Communication Cube

Maybe I don't understand your situation, But do I guess right that you don't have an obligation to spend the money you can get ? Can't you just keep it until you need it for something meaningful ?

Maybe I don't understand your situation, But do I guess right that you don't have an obligation to spend the money you can get ? Can't you just keep it until you need it for something meaningful ?
Well, I can save up my weekly spending money if I want to. I just have low willpower. I went out and spent the rest of it this morning.

As for the money in my bank account though, it’s not supposed to exceed a certain amount in order to stay eligible for Medicaid. I’m getting kinda close to that amount now. Over $2200 in there right now after paying my monthly bills. Factoring in one more trip to the grocery store and the weekly amount they give me from it, I should be below $2000 by the end of the month, but my income is like $1300, so I should be above $3000 again on my next bank statement, if they time it like they usually do.

I just have low willpower.
I didn't mean to criticize you. I just wondered why having money was a problem, so that you had to spend it. I have all kinds of days, but usually I need willpower to buy something, not to abstain from buying. Once I need something (food, clothes, whatever) then I have the work of going somewhere, choosing options, making sure they're not ripping me, paying and getting the stuff home, and then worrying to store it, reuse it or recycle it when done... So buying things is usually a chore for me. Not a disgrace, but something that I'll avoid if I can. So saving the money wouldn't be anything virtuous for me, just laziness foremost, and then possibly useful later if I need to use the money for something.

I know, Closed Source and big global Players are worst than Putin, but im quite happy whit the Fire TV Stick: I get every of my Streaming Services, on the quite Comfortable Couch (its an old Bed Couch, not the best, but better than my Office Chair), whitouth the Danger that i get crumps in my Keyboard when i decide to eat whyle i watch Youtube or something..^^,
And its dosnt need that much Electric Power than the XBOX would need if its would run..
Setting up Youtube, Amazon, Netflix was quite easy over a Browser Link on the Phytian Firefox, Chrunshyroll and Disney had some issues, so i needed to type my Password whit the On Screen Keyboard via DPAD..
After i set everyting up, i got the Iphone App to run so i would have at least a Touch Keyboard the next time..

Youtube is only 720p 60 fps, maybe its because of this App, or my TV as its a Legacy from my Grandpa..

Spend some of it on a hat or umbrella and go on a brisk walk.

Naah, nevermind. Stupid idea.
There are no stupid ideas. (sure, there are impractical ones, and silly ones, but not stupid ones)
Know that if you are in a rut, doing anything is better than doing nothing and if it does not work out, at least you've learned something.

In fact, if you buy both, it would look like you are J. Walker. It would give you an excuse to go outside. It's a conversation topic. (when they stare at your hat or your umbrella; say "do you like it?", "How does it look" or "Do you think it's going to rain?"). You can go and play pool with it. You can redo Rhianna's Umbrella choreography, or get skates and use the umbrella in a *(non-electrical) storm. You can hold it high and think "I have the power". Then point it at a cat.

it's backed by science: https://news.virginia.edu/content/doing-something-better-doing-nothing-most-people-study-shows

Last edited:
It's supposed to start raining again here in the next two hours. It looks like all the heavy stuff got dropped off in the mountains though. I don't know if we'll even have any thunder.

I can't be the only person who likes thunderstorms, right?

No, you're absolutely not. But you're the only person evading doing something positive for themselves, ignoring well-meant suggestions and finding excuses for everything. I expect you to have me on ignore by now.

No, you're absolutely not. But you're the only person evading doing something positive for themselves, ignoring well-meant suggestions and finding excuses for everything. I expect you to have me on ignore by now.
Gamers tend to be more resilient to bad weather. Let it rain.

I can't be the only person who likes thunderstorms, right?
Yes! The smell of negatively charged ions in the air smells great to me. Also all particles in the air are gone, so afterwards, I can breath in deep without hayfever.

Phoronix has a couple of stories on Imagination source drops. I haven't looked into it, I think it's code for older and newer GPUs, not the one in the Pyra, so not directly useful, just maybe some hope fuel for more to come (wishful thinking).

Back