The Communication Cube

How can you be more protected against something than when you are immune to it? Does natural immunity confer a healing effect when hit by the virus?
Immunity is this case is the way to express the amount of resistance to getting sick, which is a spectrum instead of binary. When optimal you indeed don't get sick. Immunity to Covid will wane over time, hence the booster programs, which happens the same for natural required immunity.

The conclusion from the research itself: "SARS-CoV-2-naive vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% confidence interval [CI], 8.08–21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to unvaccinated-previously-infected individuals, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time between March 2020 and February 2021, evidence of waning naturally acquired immunity was demonstrated, although SARS-CoV-2 naive vaccinees still had a 5.96-fold (95% CI: 4.85–7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI: 5.51–9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease."

Peony has been doing an online first aid course, here's a screenshot of how she's getting on.

zSliw5TM.png

Edit:

8HtaQnaT.png

Last edited:
Funny this. You know all the fuss with vaccines, pharma industry spin doctors, vaccine denialists, data fuzzing and QA ?
Then don't miss the inverse vaccines !
Now more seriously. This needs a lot more work and it'd better be fair and open and honest work, regalrdless of commercial interests.
But if it works it could be great. Potentially curing multiple sclerosis, celiac intolerance, rheumathoid arthrosis, diabetes I, and other self immune diseases...
P.S. A comment claims this has been known for decades, called tolerogenic vaccines and I wonder whether allergy treatments are related (I don't mind antihistamines, I mean "allergy vaccines".

Because a Fire Steel (Fero Rod? ) is quite difficult to use, and you cant light candles i just ordered an Electric Lighter Addon for my Zippo, i hope to get it tommorrow but i allready startet carry this Zippo today even if its not fuiled so not usable.. , i will not fuil it anyway,..
Im not Smoke, but it might be Usefull for:
- Lightning Candles,
- Starting the Bee Smoker,
- Some Fire if neccesarry ..

Was planing to use the Fero Rod for this but this thing is much too big on the KeyRing, its also dangorous for your Pants Pocket, and you cant light Candles..

These Zippos are actually quite Small, had them in mind a lot bigger ..

Allthough the fact that i was not able to read the commends on twitter were only because of a bug yesterday, my decicion to leave this plattform that got trashed by the new CEO is now save, i did delete the bookmark and the app on Iphone and Ipad, ..
Its some sort of a cleaning Prozess in my Life, the same as that i now refuse to read the "Bild" Zeitung, a German Populistic Daylie Newspaper

There are lots of other newspapers in this Readly App i use since a few months, and i also found a cool Comic App from a German Comic Distributor who also have the Asterix and Lucky Luke as well as the German "Storys from Duckburg" (Das lustige Taschenbuch), they even got a Spezial where the Ducks are speaking in German Accents like them in Kollogne (Köln), Munich (München), Berlin, and others which is quite funny, but unfortunally they ditnt made Saarländisch.. "Horsch emol Onkel Donald, wolde ma heit nid Schwenge" ?

They even got Starwars, Dark Tower, The Stand and some other Comic Series.. ^^

For decades satirists make fun of Bild and similar toilet papers. And I always wonder who's still reading that stuff - even paying with money for it.

Reactions: rSl
Some peaple use the Bild because they think its a normal Newspaper, and the Artikels are mostly quite fitting to the stuff lot of peaple would agree whit in germany sadly: Against Klimate Protests, against refugees, , Windparks are dangorous, the Green Partie wants to take the SUV and the Right to drive above 130 kmh as well as our vacations around the world..

Bild is also part of the Readly App, so some might maybe only read it to amouse about the shit the Bild dit wrote..
Some are boored, so they buy the Bild even if they know its a shitty paper..

One of the topics where the BILD is quite favored for is Vacations: There is a woodfire on an Greek Island, but everything the BILD i carring for is "What would this mean for my Vacation",
The Horror the German Tourists got because they have to wait longer on the Terminal to flewn out of the Island, whyle the Peaple live there have to worry about thyre property ..
Sex Scandals, are also quite liked by the Autors, or some other stuff..

Normal. Bold. Italic. small.Blue.Courier.Striked. Underlined. code spoiler
  1. first
  2. second
  3. third
  • one
  • another
    • subone
    • subanother
  • one more
right​

Heading​

sheep.jpg

Everything seems to work here on firefox-esr 112.15.1. I used the editor buttons, not tags.

Jepp, Germans are allowed to drive these unbelievable fast amount of speed, in fact: On German Autobahn, if there is no extra speed limit (there where some but they need to get showed, ) the only limit you have is the speed of light (but only because at the speed of light, your Energie consumption where higher than the Energie you have in the whole galaxy .. )

Back