the damn purple tint of death

JeFF

ok

first of all i must say that im in love with my pandora. but today i saw red/purple lines drawing themselves on the screen. everybody know what this is... so i need to rma my pandora, but which email adress should i use? and btw, i was having little gaps here and here on the sides of my pandora which i superglue'd. im ready to pay for a new case if needed, how do i do that?

thank you guys.

JeFF

I got it from stephan laarson(someone from this forum) which already got it from Laer889.

EvilDragon helps out with all LCD cable repairs in his usual friendly manner :)

Yep. Just ship it to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Be sure to include a note of what's wrong and where I should ship it back to.

I get a red line on the left side of the screen when booting the pandora, it's not this you're talking about right?

I get a red line on the left side of the screen when booting the pandora, it's not this you're talking about right?

Nope. Only while you're booting?

Yes, after the pandora logo when its black for a bit before the Loading screen. But its only for the part where its completely black. Just wondering if its like this for everyone else or just me? :p

Thanks evildragon for the adress. But If I want a new case, do I need to include idk 20$ with the package or anything? That's my own question, because there's cracks here and here and I'd like to have a new case. Possible, or?

THanks you VERY MUCH. I like you guys a lot.

jeFF

Yep. Just ship it to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

About your adress :

I'm using UPS(faster then airmail)... Maybe a noob question, but what is your Postal code, city and main adress? Needed for ups... Maybe PM me, if you don't wanna give this in public?

Yep. Just ship it to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

About your adress :

I'm using UPS(faster then airmail)... Maybe a noob question, but what is your Postal code, city and main adress? Needed for ups... Maybe PM me, if you don't wanna give this in public?

Um... the one listed above.

85049 is the postal code, Ingolstadt the Citiy, OpenPandora GmbH the name and Schäffbräustr. 11 the street ;)

Include the info that you want a new case included. I'll tell you how to pay for it later when I get the package.

I got the first signs of ptod, I too have a pandora with the first versions of the LCD cable... For now it's fine it only flashes when gripping the top part of the case when I'm using a touch screen heavy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
ed, do we need some kinda of RMA request first via email?

ed, do we need some kinda of RMA request first via email?

If it's just nubs or LCD Cable, no.

Then just send it to me and include a note of what's wrong and your address.

Anything else is stuff I can't fix and therefore you need to contact your distributor.

I'm hoping my LCD cable will hold out until my second unit arrives.

Ah yes, I also need to get my lurkede cable fixed. Thanks for the reminder, my Pandora has been gathering dust for a while now ;-)

Is it still possible to order spare lcd cables ans spare case? If so, I'd like to do it by myself. Don't need to know that YES, this will void my warranty, but still.

Back