The English language Bios..

Hi
I (for my birthday on april 3rd) am going to purchase a gp32 and was wondering if the english language vesion available on lik-sang worth the extra money. because i was going to buy the 90% english version off gbax.com but after seeing this Movie
on varovision.com, i began to worry that the korena text would be too much, how much extra will i have to pay on like sang compared too gbax?

cheers

p.s: somebody gave me this link, Free shipping Does this mean that i dont have to pay shipping? because that would be weeeeeeeeeeell good!

I also have my birthday on april 3rd :) and i maybe will buy a gp32 then.

So i also want the answers on chunk-e-munk-e questions.

I know, this reply was pretty stupid but i had nothing to do :)

//Septera

That video is of a Korean game, not the GP32 OS, [I'm stupid spammer] the same GP32's that liksang do, they are in English.

Thanks,

Craig.

www.gbax.com

I got my GP from gbax.com and the only korean text i've had is a lil msgbox that pops up as you run a program... what it says is anyones guess but it doesn't affect me at all.

Wow, I had no idea DivX was that amazing! Tomorrow I'll try out the new one that just came out! Were the people who made this video fibbing?
I noticed that the SMS didn't have any sound crackling...

Huh? im confused by this topic....

Theres different types of GP32 systems? a English and a Korean system? Someone explain....Im going to order mine from play-asia.com, how do I tell if its English or Korean???

craigix posted on Mar 13 2003 said:
That video is of a Korean game, not the GP32 OS, [I'm stupid spammer] the same GP32's that liksang do, they are in English.

Thanks,

Craig.

www.gbax.com
craig
do u sell games for the gp32 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres different types of GP32 systems? a English and a Korean system? Someone explain....Im going to order mine from play-asia.com, how do I tell if its English or Korean???
The english and korean versions of the gp32 are very similar, the only noticable difference (as far as i have heard) on the english version is that a few loading screens have been converted into english, and all the manual and stuff are in english, i thought that the english versions are only sold on lik-sang but i want to check with craig if they sell the ones with loading screens traslated..

craig?????????

yes on gbax's version the loading screen is in korean,
but i don't think the loading screen is in english at liksang :D

but aren't you talking about the FREELAUNCHER's screen ? it's software, so independent of the machine ;)

anyway you can't do anything that would change the loading so if you understand the message or not is not important :D

and if it's just a bios you can flash it and put any other bios you want , official or not

and the "free shipping trick" at liksang is a bug , they will ask you to pay the shipping anyway :D (they asked me :D)

so don't worry about the version of your gp32, just look for the best price ;)

Back