Where to order from?

Billyy

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey, I know this has been asked before, but which of these three stores (Lik-Sang, Play-Asia, GBAx) would be the cheapest overall, (including taxes/shipping) shipping to Michigan? I am upgrading my non-FLU (I bought it from a friend) to a FLU, and I am hoping that GBAx is not too much added to the 150$, becasue I am eager to support the guy who brought us Doom.

Well since you are fimilyar*SP* with the GP32, and probably have alot of things for it, GBAX in mostly uneeded due to it is expensive in the states, but it is pre-authorized with euro firmware and comes with a CD full of APPs

if you want to take the chance *which since the english gamepark site is back up last i checked*which was 1 min ago** to authorize youself, buy from Lik-Sang or PlayAsioa, but if you want to spend the extra USD on GBAX stuff then do so

GBAX=Highest in price, but better in reliability on usage of console
PlayAsia/Lik-Sang=Lower, but you manually have to authorize it

it's all up to you

Bought mine from Liksang and on the packaging it said contents was less than $35 dollars so no import tax was payable. Total cost of buying a Normal GP32 was £96 which was at least £21 cheaper than GBAx.

i bought from lik-sang about a month ago and i got screwed over with import prices or some crap.. it was like an extra 50$ then what i had additionally paid. so i would recommend buying from an american site or something...

I bought my FLU from Lik-Sang (And it can run the OC Tester to over 180! (OSNESX9GP, GPCinema, and GenEmu 166 hack run perfectly fine at 166 for hours) about a week ago, arrived a few days ago, paid usd$209 for the console itself and $22 for UPS 2 day shipping (Worldwide express) to the states, and despite the horror stories you hear, there was no tarriff that needed to be paid, it was a total of $231, which is pretty much the best you can do in the states after shipping if you're buying a brand new one. I also should note that Lik-Sang is extremely well respected and trustworthy, they've had literally thousands (I think tens of thousands; paypal will show you before you send the money) of individual satisfied paypal customers alone

Back