cheapest place??

hi

i am getting a gp32 at the beginning of april and i was wondering which is the cheapest place to get a gp32 from? gbax.com, lik-sang, play asia.. ect
i live in southampton, england by the way so, including p+p and all that what is the cheapest place to go, on gbax i thin it was £117 all together but i might be wrong.
thanx

oh, and is gbax.com a website of a shop or just craig's house? and where did you lot get all of your gp32's from? what was the final price?
thanx again

ebay £136 inc all vat and postage should arrive next week thats packaged with a smc card as well.

there are some other ones on eBay for 150 or so if your lucky

My GP32 from PlayAsia was 153€ incl. shipping - and I didnÄt pay any taxes ;)

satanclaus: how much is that in pounds? would that be more cost effective than buying one at gbax? because unless i am saving lodsa money, i would rather purchase from somewhere in the uk

cheers

chunk-e-munk-e posted on Mar 23 2003 said:
satanclaus: how much is that in pounds? would that be more cost effective than buying one at gbax? because unless i am saving lodsa money, i would rather purchase from somewhere in the uk

cheers
It should be around 93 pounds - just look on their site

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought from lik-sang, and it cost me £104 all in. oh, then 7000KRW for movie park.

it's worth noting that airmail, whilst slower, will rarely raise eyebrows at customs. hence my £100+ gp32 came to me in a package marked $38, and i didn't have to pay a penny in tax. i know someone at uni who has bought from asia before, and has learn the hard way that EMS and Courrier are garunteed ways of paying large sums of duty. for example, he bought two calendars from japan that cost him over £50 once you included the vat, duty, duty on delivery, duty on the courier "handling fee" for having to sort out the tax, then tax again on the whole lot for good measure.

from what i hear, Entware will label a gp32 as a "gift" if you email them and ask them, i know that lik-sang misprice things to lower the chances of customs taking offense. however i can't fault lik-sang, their service was extremely professional.

--jo "directhex" shields

just curious, but are you at soton uni? i notice you say you're getting a gp32 sent to southampton...

--jo "directhex" shields

no, im not at the uni, i live close tho..

anyway, all i really want to know where is the cheapest place to get a gp32? all i need is a one word answer!! ;)

if customs leave you alone, lik sang with airmail. otherwise, probably gbax.

--jo "directhex" shields

Back