The Girl In The Red Shirt

banjeed

Ok, so the real question is...who is that girl in the red shirt on the front page? From a quick gander of appearance and attire, she looks English. Is this a friend of a developer, or just another stock photo shot?

She's my geeky wifey, so EYES OFF!! :p :p

Haha j/k, good question tho - whether it's a stock photo (which is my random guess) or some actual chick posing with the Pandy it's a great magnet for a device (sex appeal + gadgets FTW!!!!)

the pandy itself is photoshoped in the image. That picture has been up there for quite some time now, and even now they have only rapid prototyped pandoras :p

peca said:
Or just use search button :)

I don't recall it exactly, but its girlfriend of someone who make this picture. Maybe Chip is autor?

Yeah, my initial thoughts too, but after about 20 pages of different search terms, I gave up and posted. I was verging on creepy

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon created the image. I do not believe he said exactly who the young lady is.

Honestly though, are you guys so bored and desperate for Pandora news that you'll start obsessing over stuff like this? :D Just because there is a <gasp>girl</gasp> somehow involved with the Pandora project, there is no reason to go all wobbly over her. It was bad enough when we had Anna Hong fanboys gibbering over her picture in the GP32 days. Let's not go down that road again :rolleyes: :D

Chip said:
EvilDragon created the image. I do not believe he said exactly who the young lady is.

Honestly though, are you guys so bored and desperate for Pandora news that you'll start obsessing over stuff like this? :D Just because there is a <gasp>girl</gasp> somehow involved with the Pandora project, there is no reason to go all wobbly over her. It was bad enough when we had Anna Hong fanboys gibbering over her picture in the GP32 days. Let's not go down that road again :rolleyes: :D
Haha! yes. this is what we've become. Now excuse me while I count the pixels in the top banner of the main site and study their color values. I'll try my best to keep my comments at bay so that I don't start making statements about how Duke Nukem Forever would be a great launch title seeing as their release dates coincide. Here's my official deep breath. Much respect to everyone making this a reality.

Look again.

agent%20smith.jpg

jakshep2 said:
I looked at the title and It was reminiscent of the matrix, like "the girl in the red dress" lol

That's what I thought. Hopefully I am living in the real world, "gasp".

Rumour has it that the lady in red may be Ed's bird, also heard that she goes cheep!

Seriously though, it is a bit on the creepy, stalkerish side asking about stuff like this - just like when stacks of guys (and maybe some girls) were drooling over Anna from GPH for months.

@Banjeed - What part of this girls 'apperance and attire' makes her look as if she is English??????

riosingh said:
I asked about pin-ups and some marxist, trotskyite feminist flamed me.
Your thread was even less mature or useful than this one. You were not flammed, but had I not closed the thread, you no doubt would have been. As far as I'm concerned, you got off easy ;)

She got hounded so badly by forum members she eventually posted a couple of private pics which in turn made the primates round here even scarier than before!

oh and before you ask what kind of 'private pics' she posted, i didn't mean that kind! Just family ones.

Back