The I Am Drunk Thread,,,

Dope milkshakes? Ew!

No I just pack clean beautiful nuggets into the vaporizer and breathe in some sweet sweet relief.

Though, I only do so at the end of the day to help wind down. I don't think it's a good idea for people to smoke or drink when there are still things to do.

trix said:
does being stoned count?

can I say stoned on here?

I'm pretty sure you can after all it's not illegal for everyone everywhere.

Me likes to smoke too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you don't try to sell it, it's ok. Once someone tried to exchange weed for console in the marketplace section :lol:
Braindead :rolleyes:

Damn, that sounds like quite a read.

mali said:
It's not overly funny but it led our Red Baron to open yet another account :D
So what's the story with him.. I know he's an odd one. he sold me a gp2x f200 then went on to buy another one for more money and some broken gp2x f100. And how did he go about earning himself a ban??

Some things should just be enjoyed and not explained ;) I don't know about the ban stuff, but it might be part of the joke as he requested to get some other accounts removed, iirc.

mali said:
Some things should just be enjoyed and not explained ;) I don't know about the ban stuff, but it might be part of the joke as he requested to get some other accounts removed, iirc.
Ahhh yes, that was it he got fed up and asked a mod to delete all his accounts :lol:

Goity said:
I am pregnant therefore must not drink.

You disgust me. Think of my baby!
You might as well update your Gender information now you've blown your cover. :p

Back