The Internet hates me!

Lord Namsu

Website
Visit site
I started buying things online two years ago, and since then my whatever I have ordered comes at the worst possible moment. :(
Anything I order seems to come the day of exam results. Now its not that I don't get good exam results but my parents take the view that if it's not an A its not good enough.
Last year after a whole year of no work and 4 player gba Bomberman in the sixth-form common room I got my exam results on the day I recieved my Gamecube from an online store. Bad Luck? At least I was the undisputed Bomberman Champ B) .
This year eager to avoid this, I ordered my GP32 with the last of my money from my summer job last year, at the beginning of summer. Alas some DVD's and comics caught my eye at the end of July. No problem I thought, the website say that they have the items in stock and delivery takes one day.
Now I had to wait until the beginning of August to buy this stuff as I had to wait for my pay for the first month of work this summer.
I ordered my stuff but alas it won't come until tommorow, which incidently is the day I should recieve my exam results for this year. :(
I can at least console myself with the fact that I worked a little bit more than last year and that I'm now also undisputed champ of Mario Kart and multiplayer Golden Sun.
Tommorow should be fun. :unsure:

wouldn't a revision calender on your gp32 be a bad thing :huh: , I mean it won't be followed because you'll be using your gp32 for games.
I think my going to the british meet up depends on my results.

Well, I did my A-Levels last year. Got 4 A-levels and 1 AS.

Got 2 A's (Geography and English)
2 B's (Economics and GS)
1 B in Maths AS Level.

Starting Uni in Spetember, after a year out to do the Cisco CCNA (whih I just passed).

Spare a though though. A-Level exams last year started on the opening day of the World Cup. I couldnt believe it! Luckily my first exam was in the morning so I could watch the opener. Had someting like 13 exams, but only missed around 3 matches.

The England - Brazilmatch was the worst - on that very day I had 6 hours (the max you are legally allowed) of exams. I chose to delay the start of my exams and watch the match with a few other people in the headmaster's office. Just imagine, though, 6 hours of exams on the day England went out of the World Cup. Now that's harsh.

Back