Am I F*ing Up My Life Or Am I Totally Pwning???

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 18 2006 at 03:25 AM said:
Okay, here is the current situation:
My day consists of getting up, showering, being bored at school, then coming home, eating random vegan food and then slacking off before my screen for about 2-3 hours mostly trawling through the gp32x board... Oh yeah and the rest of my spare time I play with my gp2x or go to work...

Like today, I actually played columns 3 and shining force for almost 4 hours, skimmed through a bunch of gp2x topics went to work, when I should actually be learning my ass off since there will be a graduation relevant math exam tommorrow (yes, saturday that is!)... I don't really know jack shizz about fricking regression which will be the main topic of the exam and that is going to be the last math exam I will ever write...

So for you to judge: Do I get myself into serious shit here or should this be the way how a gp2x geek leads his life? Am I screwing up or am I the über-pwnage-kaiser? I am definetely not going to flunk my grad but I will most definetely drop the average of my math class into bottomless darkness... :blink:

Sometimes I think if I consumed hallucinogenous drugs my life would be normal... holy maccaroni!

life consists of winners and losers.

the world needs losers, they are important, they help make the winners look better and even make marginal people, winners.

Its up to you to define what consitutes a winner or loser and decide which you are and which you want to be.

goodluck in the choice you make.

(i normally charge clients £1000 for this information)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'd probably have a better life if you let go of your gaming obsessions. How the fuck do you "pwn" on Shining Force, let's play some hl2 dm take your nub ass to da floor.

hmm... I don't think pwning is possible playing halflife2 maybe if we played quake... and I think I am quite good at playing HL2 anyway...

And I am not a winner and I do not want to be! I think being kind of a loser is quite cool... so that basically makes me a winner again... holy cow! It's like in a bizarre Dali painting...

In response to : drink coffee.

There has been a few tests weather its best to drink coffee before an exam, or to be tired.

aparently its better to be tired.

proof? erm im not sure, i know its been tested, so i guess if looked around ud find some info...

i know for a fact its been on braniac: science abuse :p

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 19 2006 at 09:41 PM said:
hmm... I don't think pwning is possible playing halflife2 maybe if we played quake... and I think I am quite good at playing HL2 anyway...

And I am not a winner and I do not want to be! I think being kind of a loser is quite cool... so that basically makes me a winner again... holy cow! It's like in a bizarre Dali painting...
now gimme my £1000 already!

moz posted on Mar 20 2006 at 12:06 AM said:
now gimme my £1000 already!

So if I don't, does that automatically make you the loser? Sweet... :D

Back