The last question I will ask about buying the GP32

othersyde

Still Fresh
Once again, I live in the US, and I have heard much about shipping and stuff. Discount Shop is out, because it looks a bit shady, and the prices are jacked up. So its Play-Asia (My first choice) Or GBAX (My second)

Play-Asia will sell me a front lit GP32 and a 128 MB Card for 253 dollars. (160 pounds I believe)
GBAX will sell it to me for about 265 dollars. (162 pounds?)

What I dont know is the shipping. Which one will be cheaper? By how much? Please help me out, and thanks in advance

Don't know about shipping, but watch out for customs. Read up first on customs laws/regulations, you might end up having to pay a huge amount of customs duties depending on where it's coming from...

Discount will be less even with the shipping, and i found some review site that has given it great ratings.

Do perhaps I SHOULD buy from The Discount-Shop.... it IS in America. I think overall the price is like 15 bucks more than Play-Asia.

the price is more at discount shop but shipping is like $4 which is nice. I bought mine from lik-sang had a pretty nice shopping experiance and would recomend it. The console alone cost $181 to get shipped to america from them. I later found that from the discount shop I could have ordered the console and a 128mb smc for about $190. True the prices are higher at the discount shop but you will save a bit due to shipping. I was lucky and didn't get stuck with import taxes which I have heard can be about $80. So keep this stuff in mind and don't just look at the price of the unit factor in shipping and the possability of taxes and diecide which is best. I would recomend lik-sang because I had a good experiance but if I had it to do over again I would have ordered through the discount shop.

Okay, so I well be going through the discount shop now I bet. Good lord, a lot to keep in mind when importing. (This is my first time I have ever imported something)

I live in Tennesee,USA and ordered form GBAx. I did not pay any extra duties or customs, although obviously I can't guarantee the same will hold true for you.

Back