The New Dingo A330

What a massive disappointment. They completely missed the point...

On a more productive note, it looks as though the OS/Hardware is gona be the same of very similar considering they're using Alekmauls emulators for the A320 native firmware. "Support thousands of LYNGoo / SMSGoo games" - nice one Dingoo. Do you even know what consoles they are?

Sigh.

I like the fact it has better video out, I am not dying over the wireless controller (hate battery changing) but if it remains compatible with the last A320, keeps the great battery life, has better shoulder buttons and priced under $100 I will be interested in buying one.

Yeah I'll probably get one even though I disagree with the way they work and fail to see the point in their new machine. Lol.

a330.jpg

Attachments

• a330.jpg
    a330.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 229
I really hope this A330 fails!
- Then the resellers send their units back,
- Dingoo digital changes all the PSP-fake cases for better ones, then try to sell them again =P
- success! \o/

gibberish said:
NeoTheFox said:
It seems to be a fake...Anyway wireless joy is win

Why would you say that? The info is from Dingoo Digital.

No it's not!
This is not official Dingoo site, and IP verification says that this belong to the same company whitch was making fake a320 and SP2
Also design is fail as much as it could be, so this is a fake.

If it will be selling, it will still be a fake, but not real dingoo

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoTheFox said:
gibberish said:
NeoTheFox said:

No it's not!
This is not official Dingoo site, and IP verification says that this belong to the same company whitch was making fake a320 and SP2

An authorized reseller of A320s who communicates directly with the company broke the news to Dingoonity. He's acting like it's real, so that's probably the best way to think of it.

Hopefully it'll be out soon, my A320 has appeared to have committed harakiri :(

No point in buying a new one if there's an updated model on the way. I probably would have bought it anyway to be honest, I just couldn't get used to those shoulder buttons.

Reo said:
NeoTheFox said:
gibberish said:
NeoTheFox said:

No it's not!

An authorized reseller of A320s who communicates directly with the company broke the news to Dingoonity. He's acting like it's real, so that's probably the best way to think of it.

The ONLY thing that can explain our situation is that 2GB Dingoo is official

@ NeoTheFox: I feel sorry for your dog, it seems that it is peeing blood. . .

I got a little excited over a new Dingo but I've been resisting getting one because I pre-ordered the Pandora. Will this new Dingo have wifi? If it outputs through HDMI or DVI at 1080p that would be nice but I think that is out of the sub $100 price range.

EDIT: Oh, and either a micro or full SD slot would be ideal also, mini SD slots are worthless.

Also, this is listed as a feature on Shoptemp:

Linux can be installed onto the device, offering expanded possibilities such as improved emulator, application, and multimedia support.

Why not just have the new Dingo have Linux as default if it is that much better than what is on it right now?

NeoTheFox said:
Reo said:
NeoTheFox said:
gibberish said:
NeoTheFox said:

No it's not!

The ONLY thing that can explain our situation is that 2GB Dingoo is official
It is official though. Those models were made to sell in China but somehow leaked into some stock meant for international sale. Also, from some reading at Dingoonity, these A330s are supposedly made from a company that split from Dingoo Digital. I read it here.

Back