The Ninja

Apeiron

IS the Ninja Project by Mr.Mirko dead? The Handheld I mean.
I checked the site and there hasnt been news for months. Even with all the competition I'd still like to see it or at least see how far it can go.

Apeiron posted on Dec 3 2005 at 12:12 AM said:
I checked the site and there hasnt been news for months. Even with all the competition I'd still like to see it or at least see how far it can go.

It was not possible for me, getting any contact to Samsung.
They (as company) will not cooperate with individuals.

Solution:
Build up a company ( like GPH, a 3 person one )
Try to get money, to build a prototype
Find a company who can assemble the parts.

This is a FUll time job...

Its really a shame, the design of a Gaming Handheld is so damm easy, but all the trouble around it...

Btw, i only got one mail, from one person who wants to help... It was a case designer, i wrote him back, but his e-mail was wrong... :(

I will start up summer next year, with a new Hardware project, and before i design the Hardware, i have a look, what parts i can get my hands on, and then design...
( It all depends if i get a good paid Job, or not )

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 3 2005 at 02:37 PM said:
You can be sure you will get support from me :)

Yes, thanx, i forget to mention you EvilDragon, thanx for all your help...

I would offer to help (I'd really love to get involved somewhere) but unfortunately, I've no experience of running a company, electronic fiddlage, building anything whatsoever outside of Blue Peter style models, making software (at least, on a level necessary to drive a console), or web design (at least, nothing beyond what most people can do if they bother to try, and most do) or PR.

So that kinda rules me out. If you can think of something that I'd be of any use for though, I'd be very happy to help.

Tobriand posted on Dec 6 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
I would offer to help (I'd really love to get involved somewhere) but unfortunately, I've no experience of running a company, electronic fiddlage, building anything whatsoever outside of Blue Peter style models, making software (at least, on a level necessary to drive a console), or web design (at least, nothing beyond what most people can do if they bother to try, and most do) or PR.

So that kinda rules me out. If you can think of something that I'd be of any use for though, I'd be very happy to help.

I know, you could be the guy that offers to help out but can't actually do anything! :D

Kidding! Joking! ;)

Really would be great to see a project like this work, maybe one day.

mr.mirko posted on Dec 3 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Apeiron posted on Dec 3 2005 at 12:12 AM said:

It was not possible for me, getting any contact to Samsung.
They (as company) will not cooperate with individuals.

Solution:
Build up a company ( like GPH, a 3 person one )
Try to get money, to build a prototype
Find a company who can assemble the parts.

This is a FUll time job...

Its really a shame, the design of a Gaming Handheld is so damm easy, but all the trouble around it...

Btw, i only got one mail, from one person who wants to help... It was a case designer, i wrote him back, but his e-mail was wrong... :(

I will start up summer next year, with a new Hardware project, and before i design the Hardware, i have a look, what parts i can get my hands on, and then design...
( It all depends if i get a good paid Job, or not )
Very glad to hear that this idea is still on going, good luck with it all.

a couple of questions just popped up in my mind :blink: :

-how much would this console cost if it was made? :huh: (also manufacturing price)
-could I help design the hardware?(not the schematics :p - how it would look)

Back