THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

Volvo drivers always cut in front of me, causing me to slam my brakes, I think they lack the fear of death with their superiorly safe cars... And then once in front of me they drive slower than the speed limit...
lol .. not in my V40 T4, you gotta learn to keep up...

lol .. not in my V40 T4, you gotta learn to keep up...
Yeah I guess depending on year that's got about 10-30 Horse power more over my Suburu Impreza. But I think my car is lighter, so who knows how that will work out.

image.jpeg

Yeah I guess depending on year that's got about 10-30 Horse power more over my Suburu Impreza. But I think my car is lighter, so who knows how that will work out.

slightly off topic so after this back to the order number pics..lol
mine is a 2002 Phase II but the engine is a 2004T4 stock is 200 hp....im doing a bit better than that...

ok back to the pictures.... nothing to see here move along......

I was wondering that myself. :) Maybe it's designed for domestic commuter travel? twice daily flights to the next city, and back so you don't have to take anything with you except what you need for the day. ;)

-Neelix

The efficiency of an aircraft generally comes down to cross section, weight and engine efficiency. None of which would apply to that thing. The exposed cables for control add an interesting design element as well. Can someone give a basic translation of the text? Three stairways and a lot of empty space... Was this intended as a cartoonist's joke creation or did someone seriously intend to fly that monstrosity?

Back