THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

The efficiency of an aircraft generally comes down to cross section, weight and engine efficiency. None of which would apply to that thing. The exposed cables for control add an interesting design element as well. Can someone give a basic translation of the text? Three stairways and a lot of empty space... Was this intended as a cartoonist's joke creation or did someone seriously intend to fly that monstrosity?

i believe that they are actually antenna. this a 40's design afterall.... probably long wave and short wave...

It's Boeing time again!

boeing-767-plane.jpg

2013.jpg

There is the 770 too, but its not as cool as the SSK which porsche built. I think he did something called a 350k too, which i couldnt find pictures of.

For thise not content with the levels of strange mental concoctions offered in the große-mercedes, this is the
amphicar 770.
amphicar_770_convertible_4.jpeg

Last edited:
ALL the boings.

ja754a-all-nippon-airways-boeing-777-381_PlanespottersNet_209475.jpg

I have zero faith in the left engine.

778 Not a good year for franks. Saxons rampant. An ok synth dies.

Last edited:
Yeah, no idea what that pack retailed at, but I think it says it contains 30 exposures (possibly 80, but that seems unlikely for the apparent size of the box). Nowadays you only seem to be able to buy boxes of 8 at around $2 per exposure. Pfft, hipsters!

Anyway, we're now at a new number, that being:
pr781g.jpg

Edit: Whoops, duplicate. At least you can see the number on this one I guess.

Back