The Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohn211

Still Fresh
If my pandora doesnt ship by the end of this month im afraid im going to have to cancel is their any way possible that i can get it shipped by then.
I hope that one of the team members can help

Sincerely Yours,

kjohn

Yep, absolutely. Thanks for posting this, we have moved you to the front of the queue. You can expect your pandora in 2 weeks.
</sarcasm>

They're doing their best, but I seriously doubt they'd just let you jump the queue. Wait and hope that they get them all out quickly is all I can suggest.

If you pay for the hot chick, you can get in on my Early Pandora Plan: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51774-collabrative-unboxing-video/page__st__15

Last edited by a moderator:
rabidpoobear said:
</sarcasm>

there is now an official sarcasm punctuation mark called the sarcmark, but you have to pay $2 to download it, which goes to show that sarcasm does have its cost

trix said:
If you pay for the hot chick, you can get in on my Early Pandora Plan: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51774-collabrative-unboxing-video/page__st__15
Well i guess thats gonna be plan B

ample said:
there is now an official sarcasm punctuation mark called the sarcmark, but you have to pay $2 to download it, which goes to show that sarcasm does have its cost
Yeah, it's just as good an idea as that guy that invented the concept of "nullity" a few years ago¡

kjohn said:
Vitel said:
You will burn in hell.

It cant hurt to ask
Sure it can... it makes you look like a self-important ass to want to move a head of those before you (the rest of us), by threatening to cancel. It can 'hurt' your status with the rest of us us on this board, we tend not to have much patience for that kind of thing... and if the company has any integrity, they'd tell you no.

If you were smart, you'd have done it by emailing them, not posting a ridiculous post on a board not even run by them.

Edit: oh and your title of this thread is wrong... you're not making a plea, you're giving an ultimatum.

BackAssward said:
kjohn said:
Vitel said:
You will burn in hell.

It cant hurt to ask
Sure it can... it makes you look like a self-important ass to want to move a head of those before you (the rest of us), by threatening to cancel. It can 'hurt' your status with the rest of us us on this board, we tend not to have much patience for that kind of thing... and if the company has any integrity, they'd tell you no.

If you were smart, you'd have done it by emailing them, not posting a ridiculous post on a board not even run by them.
im trying to be an optimist im not threatning to cancel i hav to im moving this month

kjohn said:
im trying to be an optimist im not threatning to cancel i hav to im moving this month

Why would moving make you cancel? Why can't you just email them and change your shipping address?

edit: you sneaky ninja...

Someone else said if they didnt get it soon they would punch every other kitten in the face.

kjohn said:

are you moving someplace where they don't have mail? because i may move there just to avoid junk mail. does it apply to spam mail too?

wermy said:
kjohn said:

Why would moving make you cancel? Why can't you just email them and change your shipping address?

edit: you sneaky ninja...
Because im still not sure exactly were im moving to so i cant give them an address

kjohn said:
Because im still not sure exactly were im moving to so i cant give them an address
Don't you know anyone else in the world that you could get it sent to who would then forward it to you when you have a new address?

kjohn said:
Okay, this is something you could easily solve.
Do we need to describe every way you could solve this?
1) you can give them your friend's address. this is presupposing you have friends and that they are not all moving as well.
2) you could ask them to move you further back in the preorder queue rather than forward, that way you'll be settled by the time they're ready to ship yours.
3) you could ship it to your parents or something and have them forward it to you once you are settled in.
4) ???
5) profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back