The Psp Is Delayed!

Who cares anyway? The only reason I would want homebrew/emulation is to make up for a lack of commercial games.. Which I really can't see happening on the PSP.

Although I would love to tinker with it myself, I wouldn't be that annoyed if I can't. I mean, I can always make Mophun 3D/Xforge 3D games for the Gametrac, or I can still code for the GP32. It's all good.

Yeah, the PSP will definitly not lack for commercial support. But me, I dont really want a commercial handheld. I mean a couple good games here and there are nice and all, and add to the enjoyment. But I would much rather play Emulated games or homebrewn games that 99% of the commercial games that exist.

So, yes the PSP will probably (probably? no doubt it will!) have the best commercial games of any system, way outdoing GBA with the 1.8 GB UMD media, hell probably outdoing even their own PS2 console, and I wish it all the best of luck (however it doesnt really need it, this IS sony we are talking about), and cant wait for its release so all of these nintendo fanboys get knocked off their high horse.

However, this topic has mainly become a "How would the PSP become a homebrewn device to rival GP32, Zodiac, Gametrac, etc..." and honestly looking at all of the things working against it, it doesnt seem to stand a chance.

diablo2 posted on Apr 3 2004 at 05:01 AM said:
i would like to see microsofts handheld
it would probably have a chipset better than gamecube
And probably it would be BIGGER than the gamecube (and more ugly)

Last edited by a moderator:
M$ has been rumored to be working on a portable... I have a feeling though they'll probably shelve the idea for a while after the new ones come out at E3.

count zero posted on Apr 4 2004 at 07:00 AM said:
diablo2 posted on Apr 3 2004 at 05:01 AM said:
i would like to see microsofts handheld
it would probably have a chipset better than gamecube
And probably it would be BIGGER than the gamecube (and more ugly)
LOL!
that made my day

M$ has been rumored to be working on a portable... I have a feeling though they'll probably shelve the idea for a while after the new ones come out at E3.
do you no the the source for that new
i want to read that article

Last edited by a moderator:
Back