The Pyra May Be Showing Up at the GamesCom

Still, kick-starter is a sales pitch and a good advertising tool. If handled correctly a lot of new customers could be brought into the fold.

The more the merrier I say, but Ed would have increased demand for units and would have to cater for a higher volume of pyras.
If done right, indeed. But you can mess up alot with a KS campaign, that's why there already companies out there that do a professional KS campaign for you, imagine that. XD

Still, kick-starter is a sales pitch and a good advertising tool. If handled correctly a lot of new customers could be brought into the fold.The more the merrier I say, but Ed would have increased demand for units and would have to cater for a higher volume of pyras.
If done right, indeed. But you can mess up alot with a KS campaign, that's why there already companies out there that do a professional KS campaign for you, imagine that. XD
Yes ive heard there are such companies.
Im curious what things people get wrong and i really should google it.

Yes ive heard there are such companies.

Im curious what things people get wrong and i really should google it.
Search for "CST-01 Watch" or "Bonaverde" for example ;)
I love how people think they are "investors". People really should learn what Kickstarter actually is before they dive in.
I'm backing two, both were cheap and ticking away slowly, but even if they die, it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Yes ive heard there are such companies.Im curious what things people get wrong and i really should google it.
Search for "CST-01 Watch" or "Bonaverde" for example ;)
I love how people think they are "investors". People really should learn what Kickstarter actually is before they dive in.I'm backing two, both were cheap and ticking away slowly, but even if they die, it wouldn't be too much of an issue.
Oh yes. Ive backed several, nothing beyond 50 pounds though and mostly just a tenner here and there on games.

Back