The Really Stupid Forum Game

Why, this likes good, old fashioned harmless fun. Here's mine.

mnpobgvassaw

Very close.

A commendable attempt. Does not quite make it to the Hall of Fame, however.

Why, this likes good, old fashioned harmless fun. Here's mine.
^ you missed out 'looks', so you sound silly.

continue

Peter R said:
Sticky Keys or cheatery?
This is my attempt on my netbook. I assure you my keys aren't sticky:

goity.
##
bbloomin 'ell, it works bretteer withouygyt sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity said:
Peter R said:
I didn't cheat.
So how did you do the underscore? Sticky keys? Sticky balls?

I have two elbows. It was pretty trivial to hit left shift. I had to use backspace and the back and forward arrows during the typing of it though as I accidentally hit '|' while getting left shift so I ended up with "|_". I did this also with my elbow.

Peter R said:
I have two elbows. It was pretty trivial to hit left shift. I had to use backspace and the back and forward arrows during the typing of it though as I accidentally hit '|' while getting left shift so I ended up with "|_". I did this also with my elbow.

"Your elbow", not "your elbows"..

Exophase said:
Peter R said:

"Your elbow", not "your elbows"..

It doesn't specify which elbow or say whether they cannot be used at the same time.

Peter R said:
It doesn't specify which elbow or say whether they cannot be used at the same time.

Sorry, no, it says use your elbow, singular, then goes on to say that using anything else is not allowed. That would include your other elbow, whichever elbow you started with.

Back