The Really Stupid Forum Game

Nose: fiushybawb

Damn, so close! And what's all this crap about people using backspace? That's cheating, people could get it perfect every time if they were willing to waste that much time :)

Yeah, the people that used backspace have been told how naughty they are. I have also added the 'no backspace' rule to my original post.

arrrgh said:
i have super precise nose apparently

SteveMartin460new.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i read the entire topic and clearly there was nowhere stated that picking up the keyboard is not allowed.

So here is my attempt, slamming it into my gently tapping it to my forehead. Some letters needed several attempts, especially the z, it also kept launching the start menu. So not advised for long document writing

mjnmzaa4rjujkorerxxxcxdzx

Cheers!

Edit: Caution, the author advises against attempts when tired, drunk or otherwise not equipped to handle big objects. Severe brain damage may occur...

Christoph.Krn

This entire post is elbow-written and posted without backspace on my laptop and also 51 characters longer than Orkie's. :)

Phew, I actually had to use my trackpoint (with my elbow, of course) to point the mouse to "Add Reply" because the trackpad refused to recognize my elbow (palm detection, I suppose). My heart nearly stopped beating when I saw that the touchpad didn't work. :)

pandora said:
More body parts coming in V3, I am open to suggestions. (Yep, suggest any body part).
What about typing with someone else's elbow? :)

Anyways, here are my personal favorites so far:
klikklak said:
mk,jŋ klm,iujkmlkml,aszxkmji
Goity said:

pandora said:
A succesful attempt indeed. I shall add you to the Hall of Fame.
Great, now I can finally say that I've reached something IMPORTANT in my life. :rolleyes:

Thanks. :)

Mr.Confuzed

Wow, tat ws edser than i thught. a k,ikytyle fgvastgr bows

Cookie if you can tell me what I was trying to say there.

Christoph.Krn said:
Is it "Wow, that was easier than I thought. A little fat bows."?
Close, it was: a little faster now.

Not sure why/how I hit the 's' on the end.

Mr.Confuzed said:
Close, it was: a little faster now.
Aww... my first thought was: "Hmm... from the letters, it looks like it is \"A little fast now.\" (note the missing \"er\") ...but no, that doesn't make any sense... wait, now I see, it must be "A little fat bows."! :)

Christoph.Krn said:
Aww... my first thought was: "Hmm... from the letters, it looks like it is \"A little fast now.\" (note the missing \"er\") ...but no, that doesn't make any sense... wait, now I see, it must be "A little fat bows."! :)
:lol: Yeah, clearly, it must be. That's the only logical conclusion.

OK, let's give this a try

<elbow>
dflemstr knows how to type with his appendages, YEAH
lets keep going till I fail....

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas dolor nisi laoreet rthonicus sagiuttis quis imperdiet vitsaer påuirtuisd. Vessssstibnfuck
</elbow>
This must be one of the few times in my life that I actually used the Caps Lock key intentionally...

dflemstr said:
<elbow>
dflemstr knows how to type with his appendages, YEAH
lets keep going till I fail....

ELBOW SPASM?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas dolor nisi laoreet rthonicus sagiuttis quis imperdiet vitsaer påuirtuisd. Vessssstibnfuck
</elbow>
This must be one of the few times in my life that I actually used the Caps Lock key intentionally...

Why the sudden change in skill?

Back