The Telcolou Disappearance

daclassicgamingmaster said:
You guys are pathetic, clearly lubi is pulling our legs. But you all believe him!

Well, not me!

PM'ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i don't care, gonna stop looking at this topic now. Not bothered if I know or dont know./end reverse psychology...

I miss him, he provided me with a lot of help and I always saw him helping others or just being fun and witty.

I hope he is well.

This forum is not the same without him.

lubidog said:
Ha! I know what happened to him, and I will probably have to do the same. But it is funny reading you all guessing!

No one is even close!
Intriguing..

Nice joke. I see dcgm is in on it as well now. :p

Kidding. Or am I?

He was a good dude. My guess is that he joined up with the remaining members of one of GG Allin's 40 backing bands, then went on tour, like, forever.

I still wouldn't mind a PM.

He might have moved to another home, got married, got 7 kids and got busy with feeding them, everything is possible.

As Lubidog is some singer and not some military guy (unless he's undercover!) then my guess is that he got married and was told to leave this forum by The Boss! Assuming that Lubidog is getting married..

Orrr... he was in swift need of having online him disassociated with offline him. HMMZZZZ

Edit: PM ME!

Javacat said:
As Lubidog is some singer and not some military guy (unless he's undercover!) then my guess is that he got married and was told to leave this forum by The Boss! Assuming that Lubidog is getting married..

Orrr... he was in swift need of having online him disassociated with offline him. HMMZZZZ
Edit: PM ME!

I've just got divorced....

But I can't say any more. There was a reason I could tell Daclassic.

But I promised I wouldn't say, so I am leaving this discussion!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Still not sure why he unregistered.

Well, you're one of the few persons who knows now. But I can't see him unregistered: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showuser=13910

Is this the real TelcoLou? Is this his real account, or is it just part of the smoke curtain? Anyway, someone who is valued by many people as a helpful member with only 16 post, of which 8 are in offtopic? Last active sep.11, 2007? He visited after he left? Probably some inactive member has been renamed?

Since TL is still active on PSP forums, I guess someone or something must have driven him to leave the gp2x scene.

For me, when my interest in something fades, I just stop visiting a forum but I don't unregister. Who knows, one day I'll want to come back and put new life to my account?

That can't be him, he posted more than that. When someone unregsters can you take their username?

lubidog said:
Ha! I know what happened to him, and I will probably have to do the same. But it is funny reading you all guessing!

No one is even close!
Oh my days; did he decide to consolidate his existing loans into one single, easy to make monthly repayment!?

Back