The usual I cancel and you suck compilation

joost

Still Fresh
After waiting for almost two years without any trustworthy update concerning the planning and delivery times of the Pandora project, I have to set some kind of deadline for my own peace of mind. I'm going to wait until 1-1-2011. If I don't have my Pandora by then, I'm canceling. Anyone care to join in? Might make it 'global Pandora cancellation day'. ;) Ofcourse, sure hope it doesn't come to that!

Don't you think you're a little bit tough ? Come one, 1-1-2011 ! This is only in 6 months ! Can't you wait one or two more years ?

Joost said:
After waiting for almost two years without any trustworthy update concerning the planning and delivery times of the Pandora project, I have to set some kind of deadline for my own peace of mind. I'm going to wait until 1-1-2011. If I don't have my Pandora by then, I'm canceling. Anyone care to join in? Might make it 'global Pandora cancellation day'. ;) Ofcourse, sure hope it doesn't come to that!

Well I don't want you as a customer as of today, so I think you should cancel now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn said:
I like where this thread is going. :D

yep, just missing some marshmallows...

craigix said:
Well I don't want you as a customer as of today, so I think you should cancel now.
that's some harsh words.... still deserved :D

@joost : OPT is doing its best to deliver and keep us informed with the developpement. If that's not fast enough for you or an open enough process for you then yes cancel now

hehehe i guess craigix can pick and choose his customers since they're all sold out anyway. I never reordered because of that attitude. Only in retrospect can i see i dodged a bullet with the slipping deadlines, but oh well...

Still, this thread seems to serve only one purpose... getting others to cancel, and that's why he's pissed.

/Uni

u9i said:
Still, this thread seems to serve only one purpose... getting others to cancel, and that's why he's pissed.

not sure, it might actually be a way to gives some fun and activity on the forum for thoses of us who still wait for their pandora...
it is a little bit frustating, but the flaming fun way worth it...

Tokyo-Asleep1.jpg

After waiting for almost two decades without any trustworthy update concerning the planning and delivery times of the Pandora project (save for those given by the team but they don't count), I have to set some kind of deadline for my own peace of mind. I'm going to wait until 1-1-2101. If my grandchildren don't have my Pandora by then, they're canceling. Anyone care to join in? Might make it 'global Pandora cancellation day'. ;) Ofcourse, since at that time war will be beginning perhaps all our Pandora are belong to CATS already.

Oh yeah, and I'm canceling, I never ordered in the first place and I can't wait for my Pandora to arrive.

j6cubic said:
I'm going to wait until 1-1-2101. If my grandchildren don't have my Pandora by then, they're canceling. Anyone care to join in? Might make it 'global Pandora cancellation day'. ;)

Oh yeah, and I'm canceling, I never ordered in the first place and I can't wait for my Pandora to arrive.
That's it! What's your order number?

Joost said:

that's a ridiculous timescale. why not set something realistic like 2 weeks or 2 months from now?
Show us how much of an upset man you really are and set something short.

if it's any help while you are sat moaning about not having your Pandora i sat without mine too.
(but then bought a one nubber that seems to work happily and being a day one orderer i will probably have my second gathering dust before your pathetic attempts to stir things up have got anywhere).

go grow some little boy!

Joost said:
After waiting for almost two years without any trustworthy update concerning the planning and delivery times of the Pandora project

Eh? You read the blog, eh?
It's as trustworthy as it can be at the moment ;)

Last edited:
Hi Joost,

I've had my pandora for almost 2 months now. I'm using it to mock you RIGHT NOW.

Just so you know.

craigix said:
Joost said:

It's a reasonable (although based on no information) deadline. Don't be a dick.

My pandora mocks you too. Even with out of spec nubs (which is after all the reason you're waiting and I jumped the queue) it is ideal for everything I need, except making breakfast.

Back