The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

Howards Alias- The Awakening one off their new album got at their release party coz they started in their hometown area where i live was soo cool. Shame my mate's bro Rob had to leave tho coz it was ace when he was on trumpet.

Ayreon - Day Three: Pain

I love this song!
Hey, Ayreon (The human Equation) here, too :)
Only song "Day 16" ;)

Finally a good Ayreon album again after the Electric Castle :)
Oh, Loser. That song is *evil*.

Human Equation is one of their better CDs, but "Into the Electric Castle" is still the best Arjen Anthony has produced. In fact, I think, I'm going to listen to "Evil Devolution" right now!

If you like Ayreon, try "Aina - Days of rising Doom". It's a little more heavy than Ayreon, but I think you would like it too. "Genius - A Human into Dreams' World" is also great. Personally I like Concept Albums, things that tell a complete story. I also like Metal :D King Diamond, Virgin Steele, Ayreon, Aina, Rhapsody, Royal Hunt, Genius - you name it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonique is currently loaded with Sonic Heroes: Triple Treat. The current song is It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Adventure Version).

Kaizers Orchestra - Ompa Til Du dør

Norwegian band I heard recently - and for some reason is the coolest thing I've heard recently, although they actually sing in norwegian.

"Bam Thwok" by the Pixies

*It's not as good as there other songs but it's good and it's not a proper single or album song*
It is a pre-release of what is to be expected...

Back