The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

Cool. :D The Elfen Lied music is great, the only track I kinda disliked was the ending track, I wanna be your Girl IIRC.
Haven't seen that many anime series, but Elfen Lied is definitely my favorite. :)

\Mutiilation-Vampires_of_Black_Imperial_Blood-Remastered-2004-FFF\01-magical_shadows_of_tragic_past-fff.mp3

@Nova, thanks but I am too shy... And the stuff I've done is very hardcore classical stuff.

I am gonna make a more accessible CD in the next few months, though. If it's alright, and I can loose my shyness........

xnopasaranx posted on Apr 11 2006 at 07:54 PM said:
eww wir sind helden... that's like the cheapest excuse for indierock I have ever listened to... though I have to admit that I did listen to them... if you like german indie, check out all the hamburger schule bands. Like tomte, kettcar and Kante (ja, hör kante, die sind geil!!!)

Now listening to:
The first step - the first step
Tragedy - vengeance
chaoze one - kein mensch ist illegal
chaoze one - kein tag ohne (oh yeah political hiphop "no control - freedom revolution")
looptroop - david vs. goliath
looptroop - the struggle continues
looptroop - fortress eurupe

Nice, do you listen to some other underground hiphop? I love blackalicious, jedi mind tricks (and outerspace), masta ace, looptroop as mentioned, zion i! damn! why they didnt really blow up yet? much better than kanye west for example... , common, talib kweli & mos def, wu-tang, of course the roots, kaze, mobb deep 2nd and 3rd album when they were ruling NY : P,Nas, jay's first album, ugly duckling, jurassic 5 etc etc etc
<3

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog posted on Apr 12 2006 at 09:01 AM said:
@Nova, thanks but I am too shy... And the stuff I've done is very hardcore classical stuff.

I am gonna make a more accessible CD in the next few months, though. If it's alright, and I can loose my shyness........

What? Nova? Me? Never!

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
foobar2000 V0.9 is playing:
| Tourniquet
[MP3 - 192Kbps]
| by: Evanescence
| from: Fallen

While I bang my head into the keyboard due to the java coursework I'm having to procrastinate from that is due in tomorrow...

Back