The Weather Thread

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I heard that y'all are getting hammered by freezing weather?

snow-falling-animated.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I went jogging in the first snow of the winter last night (UK). It was fun watching the cars slipping and sliding on the roads.

If I go out jogging tonight I'll probably go arse over tit because the snow probably froze overnight, haven't been outside to check yet.

At 7 am here today: -6°C, felt temperature: -14°C, thanks to the North wind blowing at 70km/h :wacko:

Pretty unusual for the region (Mediterranean climate)

We got some hail down here today, that's kinda like snow.. right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Snowed here.

Just helped build a snow-fort featuring 5, 1m+ diameter snowballs and a lot of packing.

Also, snowman (with carrot nose)

Doesn't seem that similar to the snowman, but its still fun ;) (btw your link is a mess!)

For once no snow here, just glorious sunshine.
What's wrong with snow? It makes a change from normal (or weird nerdy, for that matter) life.

As long as you have nothing that needs doing, don't need to go somewhere, and have a park/garden/friends within walking distance...

I think I've just answered my own question :ph34r:

The only thing cooler than a Pandora - A Pandora in an igloo :D

Had about 8 inches of snow here so been busy building.photo.JPG

Nice igloo build

yeah i quite enjoy the snow myself, driving is a bit of a risk as to will your car get wrote off but you cant fault the view out the window after a nights snowfall.

mostly gone round here now though, only remaining in the parks now

not so nice when i get into my flat of an evening though and its freezing cold - shouldnt moan though i feel for those in parts of europe which are getting mad cold weather right now. wrap up warm

Calling for Wednesday rain, thank the heavens and gods... This cold has been ridiculous here in the EU while at home in Vermont there was an inch of snow last night, that is gone by now into the sun.

Back