Thinking my Pandora needs repaired (list of probs)

leathco

OK, so my favorite little handheld is having 3 issues right now, and I am thinking perhaps I need to send it to Link.  Here's the problem list:

1.  Purple tinted screen.  It doesn't do it all the time, just when the screen is at certain angles.  I can  make it go away by flexing the screen back a tad. 

2.  Charging issues.  Pandora sometimes doesn't want to charge, and I will have to restart it to get it to charge.  Doesn't matter whether I charge via power jack or Mini USB.

3.  TV-Out signal is garbled.  I can make out an image on screen but it acts almost as if its an old VCR that has bad tracking.  The image has static and sometimes will scroll up or down the screen.

So....how much am I looking at to get all this repaired?

LCD repair should be free, as far as I understand, since it's a quality issue.

For the charging issue, or TV-out issue, i think it needs further diagnostic before sending it back.

I got my GHz Pandora a year ago from Link.  His service was superb.  Received my unit in only 3 days.  He also called me up to made sure things were OK.  But I have to agree with b_o_b now that Link is in this ICP2 mess and he's MIA on this board, you should be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back