Thinking Of Selling My Pandora

Locri

Still Fresh
Quite awhile ago when the offer to get a 1 nubber was put out I jumped at the chance. I'm happy I did, it's been fun to finally have the Pandora in my hands and I really like the things that it can do. When I initially ordered the Pandora there was a lot of fantastic things I had lined up for it to do like personal organization, movie playing, network troubleshooting, etc. However, earlier this year I bought a Milestone (Droid for those from the US) and with the recent release of RockPlayer, I'm finding that most of my needs are already met with the Milestone and although it's fun playing games with the Pandora, the software still has a long ways to go.

I might come back in on a later batch when the rough edges are worked about a bit more, but right now I'm sadly left with a Pandora that doesn't get much use and I'd rather sell it off to someone who would get a lot more use out of it than I would. I hate leaving wonderful technology to sit stagnantly on my shelf!

So, I'm putting out feelers. I don't really want to set up an eBay account just to auction off a Pandora, so I decided to post here instead. I say that the Pandora is a 1 1/2 nubber because while the left nub works perfectly, the right nub has some slight issues. It works great if you are just clicking around in the OS, but if you use it for mouse movement it sometimes wobbles a bit when you try to make a straight line (like -v- if you get my ascii representation). Otherwise it's in great condition, I take care of my electronics. The screen is good, the case fits well, shoulder buttons are good. It comes with a UK power adapter and a North American PSP charger that I've been using (the UK one was due to a shipment error).

If you are interested, send me a PM. I should also note, I'm in Canada so anyone from there would have a lot better shipping.

The Pandora is now sold!

Back