Tinxl?

I knew it stood for TINXL is not Xbox live, but I just thought I'd share the fact that I'd join anything that isnt Xbox live ;)

Namo said:
I knew it stood for TINXL is not Xbox live, but I just thought I'd share the fact that I'd join anything that isnt Xbox live ;)

Nazi.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't it use to be TINCS (TINCS Is Not Counter Strike) or am I getting confused with something else?? :huh:

You're getting TINXL confused with TINCS, which if memory serves is now called Human Condition. ;)

oh they did find a new name for it then, last I heard they were trying to find one. . . oh well nevermind, carry on with TINXL then :rolleyes:

Maybe we could add in Gluon in some way or another for content delivery.

God Ginrai said:
Namo said:

Nazi.

-God Ginrai

You may enjoy being screamed at by 12-year-old sore-losers, but I sure as hell don't.

Namo said:
God Ginrai said:
Namo said:

Nazi.

-God Ginrai

You may enjoy being screamed at by 12-year-old sore-losers, but I sure as hell don't.

Actually, I never use Xbox Live. I didn't call you a Nazi for your hatred for XBox Live. I called you it because you said you'd join anything other than XBox Live, therefore if it was offered you would join the Third Reich.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Namo said:
God Ginrai said:
Namo said:

Nazi.

-God Ginrai

Actually, I never use Xbox Live. I didn't call you a Nazi for your hatred for XBox Live. I called you it because you said you'd join anything other than XBox Live, therefore if it was offered you would join the Third Reich.

-God Ginrai

Oh, snap! Okay, I'd join anything that wasn't Xbox Live EXCEPT the Third Reich.

^What about the MPAA/RIAA?
1337_part_4.png

Attachments

• 1337_part_4.png
    1337_part_4.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 63
GAR! Okay, I would join anything thats not Xbox live OR anything malicious in intent!

Back