To Dominican Republic Pow!

Dannyxzero

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop by and thank you all for all the crazy times we have had on the forms....I'm heading to Dominican Republic for 3 months, should be more then enough time for the Pandora to be in everyones hands ^_____^ I just wanted to wish the Pandora team the best of luck, once they get everything running, i'm sure this baby will be selling like hot cakes for many many reasons ^____~

Random -_-

I wanted to ask everyone a few silly things, i think i have asked it before...but does anyone think RPG make could run on Pandora?

Onlive would be fun on the pandora if it would run on it ^_____^ playing games as powerful as GTA IV on the pandora sounds sick no?

Does EvilDragon really have such silky hair on his head, what type of shampoo does he use?

Will craigix home explode while installing the nuclear reactor's the Pandora needs to run?

Is Michael ever going to conquer Canada??

Why is the earth so round!?!?!?!

well anyways Goodbye everyone, enjoy the pandora for me ;_____; see you zune...i mean soon!

1)GTA IV = crap on pandora if it was possible. Screen is too small, maybe controls aren't that good either (referring to the adv. of having keyboard-mouse controls)
2)ED uses sunsilk, have you seen the ad with the Jamaican guy (me love the her-ball)
3)Yes, Craig's house has recently exploded. Nuclear reactors were too unstable to run for Pandora thus all the delays. I mean were far from "Das X-phone" status in development.
4)No, Michael Weston was recently caught by the people he worked for (BN) and he'd die before stepping a foot in Canada, just not his style contrary to Miami
5)Earth so round cause it is repelled by all the shit in space, trust me alot of shit in space (why do astranauts come back sick and die young?)
6)No, zune you never

Kangal said:
1)GTA IV = crap on pandora if it was possible. Screen is too small, maybe controls aren't that good either (referring to the adv. of having keyboard-mouse controls)
Yeah but it'll run at the same resolution as the PS3 version.

Guffaw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back