Visit site
hello ,can i ask the great devs of the board a request for moving
all of the threds related to credit cards,reorders,complaints,worries
and so on to a secure seperate thred and enforce rules on writing
threds/posts in the wrong place.

in the general thred all i can read is complaints and worries about preorders
timescales and refunds,a better option would be a good clear out of all these
threds but it would be nicer to keep what people have writen,i want to read
factual information on the pandora and topics and ideas people have not complaints
over and over again,i think lots will agree,so it would be nice to clear up the
general thred,or inforce rules that ideas,sugestions and interest related stuff
be kept in a single place.

sorry if this is just adding to the mess around here and feel free to delete
this after your consideration

thanks

Paddy

I agree to a certain degree, BUT I think it should be possible to discuss this to death without intervention, which would just cause additional anger if someone thinks his concerns aren't handled correctly.
This discussion will reduce in the next days as always.

Edit: grammar

paddy said:
hello ,can i ask the great devs of the board a request for moving
all of the threds related to credit cards,reorders,complaints,worries
and so on to a secure seperate thred and enforce rules on writing
threds/posts in the wrong place.

in the general thred all i can read is complaints and worries about preorders
timescales and refunds,a better option would be a good clear out of all these
threds but it would be nicer to keep what people have writen,i want to read
factual information on the pandora and topics and ideas people have not complaints
over and over again,i think lots will agree,so it would be nice to clear up the
general thred,or inforce rules that ideas,sugestions and interest related stuff
be kept in a single place.

sorry if this is just adding to the mess around here and feel free to delete
this after your consideration

thanks

Paddy

Bloody good idea. Then when it's all over they can just hide that entire section. <_<

It would be nice if there were a few sections, a little like the other forum. In my opinion, as there are hardware, software, news and ordering, that should leave general as being a little more 'free' for slightly off-topic stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
Bloody good idea. Then when it's all over they can just hide that entire section. <_<
But then it's part of history and fun to read ;)

It would be nice if there were a few sections, a little like the other forum. In my opinion, as there are hardware, software, news and ordering, that should leave general as being a little more 'free' for slightly off-topic stuff.

+1

mali said:
TaG said:
But then it's part of history and fun to read ;) Fun? Which bit?

Some of it reflects badly on the devs and some badly on the forum/members. Some of it might be better hidden...

I've been tempted on more than one occasion to roll all the various ordering / delay threads into one penultimate bitchfest thread, but I've always decided against it. Most people, myself included, would be tempted to simply ignore that thread, and that's not really fair because there are some legitimate questions and concerns mixed in with the general bellyaching, rumormongering, and alarmism.

We will have a 100% finished Pandora in the very near future, and hopefully that, along with continued manufacturing updates should ease some of the doubts. Those who want a refund or do not wish to reorder are welcome to exercise that option. However many orders get refunded, there are more than enough people who didn't get in on the first batch and would like the opportunity to do so.

I think that should answer your question, so I'm closing this thread before I head up to Maine for family Thanksgiving. I won't have any room for deep-fried turkey if I fill up on internet drama. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back