Today's Shipment

neogramps

Website
grampsart.deviantart.com
Since it's now passed shipping deadlines for the day (i assume) did the planned shipment, due to bring the total number shipped to 400, go ahead today?

Haven't seen any posts from people receiving their confirmation emails or any info from the team?

I'm sure OPT isn't getting tired of posts like this. Can't we just assume that they're shipping as many as they can per day? I also don't know where you're getting that number from (I'm pretty sure that many units haven't shipped yet).

lets be honest

in the uk sending something over bank holiday it doesn't matter I think royal mail are the first to finish and last to start over bank holiday weekends.
Hope craig ED etc take some personal time over bank holiday,
Although today ive really been thinking about firing some snes action on that bad boy when it arrives

It's been 1 full week since units began being shipped, and sadly one week later I don't think I'm any closer to my Pandora than I was 6 months ago. I was super excited last weekend, and now I don't know what is going on, or how long it may take. :(

Chris

neogramps said:
Since it's now passed shipping deadlines for the day (i assume) did the planned shipment, due to bring the total number shipped to 400, go ahead today?

Haven't seen any posts from people receiving their confirmation emails or any info from the team?

Woo hoo! I received my shipping confirmation email today at 13:51 GMT+1. My original order was on on the 30th September 2008 15:12:33 GMT+01:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered in the first 30 mins of it being available so would think I'm 150-350ish and haven't got any confirmation yet. Its no bother, I know I will get it sooner or later.

Mutilator said:
I ordered in the first 30 mins of it being available so would think I'm 150-350ish and haven't got any confirmation yet. Its no bother, I know I will get it sooner or later.
From what I can gather, it seems like most shipments going out have been for those who ordered in the first 10 minutes or so. I'm around the 20+ minute mark(250-350), and I have not heard anything. The other members around my time have not heard anything either.

I'm starting to think the queue estimate is way off, or the amount of units shipping is wrong, or maybe both. All we can do is wait until all 1000 have gone out, and then see what has happened after the smoke clears!

Chris

I also don't know where you're getting that number from (I'm pretty sure that many units haven't shipped yet).

Craig announced it yesterday

It's been 1 full week since units began being shipped, and sadly one week later I don't think I'm any closer to my Pandora than I was 6 months ago. I was super excited last weekend, and now I don't know what is going on, or how long it may take.

Exactly how I feel.

Woo hoo! I received my shipping confirmation

Good to hear some more people are gettting confirmation, but on a selfish note it must mean my queue estimate is miles off if i'm not even in the first 400

wouldn't it be a good idea to check with OP? you should have yours by now afaik :blink: would be tragic if yours was the one left in a corner of the storeroom after sliding off the stack when OP thought they had already shipped it, I would ask if I where you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Bosbeetle said:
be patient

miyagi.jpg

Wax on, wax off!

Mutilator said:
Ordered even sooner, and still nothing. There must have been a ton of people who jumped on that link! [/obviousStatement]

Back