Tomak Save The Earth,again!

..:HellRazer:..

Still Fresh
Tomak Save the Earth,Again!

Welcome to my review of tomak save the earth,again.

Graphics:[10] The graphics are really nice in this game the backgrounds,enemys,and bullets.very korean drawings,and very origional.yes if you look closly at the pictures the main characters are flowerpots!.interesting..

Music:[8] The music is very catchy and boosts your effort in the game :p sometimes a little bit crackly when you continuesly fire.Compared to some other commercial games the music in tomak save the earth,again is by far the best(in my opinion)

value for money:[9]This is one of the the best commercial games availible for the gp32 and i would reccomend this game to anyone who likes a fast paced shooter.

overall:[9]This is a very good game by seed 9 and is a commercial game worth buying.

Screenshots

gp32-tomak.jpg

gp32-tomak1.jpg

gp32-tomak2.jpg

I thought the levels layouts were bland, the sprites were too big for the screen leading to crowded screens. An average game at best.

the graphics are hardly original, try playing Air Zonk, they look almost identical, and if you want a nice shooter Air Zonk would probably put this game to shame.

Are you using the JoyGP version? I'm asking because in this version, there are music problems.

OT: I posted this like three times, why did it get deleted?

Wondering the same things because this threads been marked new for me a bunch of times & I keep reading the same post!

....oh and RE: your sig, "young".

I have the game, and the icons and health bars at the top are different. why?

Same here, Deleted User. Most likely, the reason is because the JoyGP version is patched and might be different in minor ways than the boxed version (shown in the pictures).

Well, find me something better with link play that's free. Go ahead. Try.

Original Gfx? Looks just like ripped-off Metal-Slug sprites, if you do actually have to pay for this someone is taking the piss ( and breaching copyright ).

Back