Tomorrow The Release Of Dlwd Magazine #2

Fire_Blade

Tomorrow DLWD magazine #2 is going to be released.
What can you expect? Previews, Reviews, interviews, ...
How long is it? 30-35 pages
How big is it? 7 Mb
Who made it? I did the layout and most of the articles but dwarrior, kknd_cf, hammy and tekt5 helped with writing the other articles.

oh and we have a Sonic's revenge PREVIEW ;) so look out for that

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Website
Visit site
Fire_Blade posted on May 26 2005 at 05:50 AM said:
Tomorrow DLWD magazine #2 is going to be released.
What can you expect? Previews, Reviews, interviews, ...
How long is it? 30-35 pages
How big is it? 7 Mb
Who made it? I did the layout and most of the articles but dwarrior, kknd_cf, hammy and tekt5 helped with writing the other articles.

oh and we have a Sonic's revenge PREVIEW ;) so look out for that

Cool , i look forward to that

Arghh! sign in problem again im nova btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Sorry bout that, yeah it sounds cool.

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I've seen it, it's damn good looking with some great content. Fireblade's a good guy and has helped us out with another great magazine which I hope will last for a long time.

Richo

Still Fresh
Thanks Fire Blade,
I loved the last issue and have been looking forward to the next one. Roll on tomorrow.

Fire_Blade

kknd_cf posted on May 26 2005 at 06:56 AM said:
I've seen it, it's damn good looking with some great content. Fireblade's a good guy and has helped us out with another great magazine which I hope will last for a long time.

Richo posted on May 26 2005 at 07:27 AM said:
Thanks Fire Blade,
I loved the last issue and have been looking forward to the next one. Roll on tomorrow.

Mark posted on May 26 2005 at 08:05 AM said:
Excellent, I loved the last issue.
Thx, but this issue looks really different, more professional but I will say in advance that my articles aren't the best because I didn't have much time but the next issue (the third) will be tha shit because kknd_cd, tekt5, hammy and some others will write articles and this will give me more time to work on articles and better the layout.

BaDToaD posted on May 26 2005 at 10:35 AM said:
I missed the first issue, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.
at gp32x.de

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
woo I'm finally doing something to help contribute to the scene :lol: ;)

anyway Fire_Blade, what format will it be in? .pdf?

Fire_Blade

yup, .pdf
and thx tekt5 that you want to help me ;)
I hope gp32x will put it on their homepage ;)

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
no problem thanks.

just ghosted my computer due to spyware so now I gotta go and re-install all those various programs again (like acrobat reader, flash, shockwave, quicktime, audio & video codecs... you know, all that junk.)

pakoito

Still Fresh
I've problems with your PDF whean I read it with FoXIT PDF reader, and fonts appear distorsioned, broken, corrupted or somehow...anyway I can't read'm so I had to use slow Adobe acrobat reader :(

Number 1 said:
kof is a 2d fightgame made in 1991 ( duh!). This is the first of the series that is still going.

Maybe it's too late I say that...but King of Fighters Neo-Geo saga begun in 1995, not in 1991. And KOF 91 isn't part of it, it's only a 2d fighting games' engine with the name of one of the best-known fighting games.

Aiken

pakoito posted on May 26 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
I've problems with your PDF whean I read it with FoXIT PDF reader, and fonts appear distorsioned, broken, corrupted or somehow...anyway I can't read'm so I had to use slow Adobe acrobat reader :(

Number 1 said:
kof is a 2d fightgame made in 1991 ( duh!). This is the first of the series that is still going.

Maybe it's too late I say that...but King of Fighters Neo-Geo saga begun in 1995, not in 1991. And KOF 91 isn't part of it, it's only a 2d fighting games' engine with the name of one of the best-known fighting games.

pakoito you are a "balls toucher" :rolleyes: :p :p

Aiken

Fire_Blade

sorry for the mistake, in the third issue you will see less of them because I will get more time to do my articles (check the reason why in my previous posts)
but i want to make an email page in the third issue so if you got any comments, or just want your name in the magazine email me and i will put your email in the mag.

due to recent problems I maybe have to schedual the release to saterday or sunday. I see what I can do tonight. The problems are the cover isn't ready (I didn't make it this time) and We are going/wanted to have a gp32 cartoon in it aswell, if the cartoon isn't ready but the cover is I will just release it and put the cartoon in the third issue

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
Ok, Is the magazine finished now?

due to recent problems I maybe have to schedual the release to saterday or sunday. I see what I can do tonight. The problems are the cover isn't ready (I didn't make it this time) and We are going/wanted to have a gp32 cartoon in it aswell, if the cartoon isn't ready but the cover is I will just release it and put the cartoon in the third issue

thats a probable no ;)

pakoito

Still Fresh
aiken said:
pakoito you are a "balls toucher" rolleyes.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

"Efestivamente, soy un tocapelotas xD" what means, "yes, I do am, and I like it a lot".

Just joking, what I really like are perfect things (because of that I'm betatester); and even more if the mistake councerns my worshiped king of fighters, that really started in 1994, as devlkore said (thanks ;) ).