Tomorrow The Release Of Dlwd Magazine #2


Fire_Blade

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
163
Tomorrow DLWD magazine #2 is going to be released.
What can you expect? Previews, Reviews, interviews, ...
How long is it? 30-35 pages
How big is it? 7 Mb
Who made it? I did the layout and most of the articles but dwarrior, kknd_cf, hammy and tekt5 helped with writing the other articles.

oh and we have a Sonic's revenge PREVIEW ;) so look out for that
 

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
814
Location
Nova's house
Website
Visit site
Fire_Blade posted on May 26 2005 at 05:50 AM said:
Tomorrow DLWD magazine #2 is going to be released.
What can you expect? Previews, Reviews, interviews, ...
How long is it? 30-35 pages
How big is it? 7 Mb
Who made it? I did the layout and most of the articles but dwarrior, kknd_cf, hammy and tekt5 helped with writing the other articles.

oh and we have a Sonic's revenge PREVIEW ;) so look out for that


Cool , i look forward to that

Arghh! sign in problem again im nova btw
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
6,093
Age
31
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
Sorry bout that, yeah it sounds cool.
 

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
3,284
Age
32
Location
North Wales, UK
Website
Visit site
I've seen it, it's damn good looking with some great content. Fireblade's a good guy and has helped us out with another great magazine which I hope will last for a long time.
 

Richo

Still Fresh
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
29
Thanks Fire Blade,
I loved the last issue and have been looking forward to the next one. Roll on tomorrow.
 

Fire_Blade

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
163
kknd_cf posted on May 26 2005 at 06:56 AM said:
I've seen it, it's damn good looking with some great content. Fireblade's a good guy and has helped us out with another great magazine which I hope will last for a long time.


Richo posted on May 26 2005 at 07:27 AM said:
Thanks Fire Blade,
I loved the last issue and have been looking forward to the next one. Roll on tomorrow.


Mark posted on May 26 2005 at 08:05 AM said:
Excellent, I loved the last issue.
Thx, but this issue looks really different, more professional but I will say in advance that my articles aren't the best because I didn't have much time but the next issue (the third) will be tha shit because kknd_cd, tekt5, hammy and some others will write articles and this will give me more time to work on articles and better the layout.

BaDToaD posted on May 26 2005 at 10:35 AM said:
I missed the first issue, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.
at gp32x.de
 
Last edited by a moderator:

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
1,085
Age
33
Location
USA
Website
Visit site
woo I'm finally doing something to help contribute to the scene :lol: ;)

anyway Fire_Blade, what format will it be in? .pdf?
 

Fire_Blade

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
163
yup, .pdf
and thx tekt5 that you want to help me ;)
I hope gp32x will put it on their homepage ;)
 

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
1,085
Age
33
Location
USA
Website
Visit site
no problem thanks.

just ghosted my computer due to spyware so now I gotta go and re-install all those various programs again (like acrobat reader, flash, shockwave, quicktime, audio & video codecs... you know, all that junk.)
 

pakoito

Still Fresh
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
60
I've problems with your PDF whean I read it with FoXIT PDF reader, and fonts appear distorsioned, broken, corrupted or somehow...anyway I can't read'm so I had to use slow Adobe acrobat reader :(

Number 1 said:
kof is a 2d fightgame made in 1991 ( duh!). This is the first of the series that is still going.

Maybe it's too late I say that...but King of Fighters Neo-Geo saga begun in 1995, not in 1991. And KOF 91 isn't part of it, it's only a 2d fighting games' engine with the name of one of the best-known fighting games.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aiken

Member
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
130
pakoito posted on May 26 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
I've problems with your PDF whean I read it with FoXIT PDF reader, and fonts appear distorsioned, broken, corrupted or somehow...anyway I can't read'm so I had to use slow Adobe acrobat reader :(

Number 1 said:
kof is a 2d fightgame made in 1991 ( duh!). This is the first of the series that is still going.

Maybe it's too late I say that...but King of Fighters Neo-Geo saga begun in 1995, not in 1991. And KOF 91 isn't part of it, it's only a 2d fighting games' engine with the name of one of the best-known fighting games.


pakoito you are a "balls toucher" :rolleyes: :p :p

Aiken
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fire_Blade

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
163
sorry for the mistake, in the third issue you will see less of them because I will get more time to do my articles (check the reason why in my previous posts)
but i want to make an email page in the third issue so if you got any comments, or just want your name in the magazine email me and i will put your email in the mag.

due to recent problems I maybe have to schedual the release to saterday or sunday. I see what I can do tonight. The problems are the cover isn't ready (I didn't make it this time) and We are going/wanted to have a gp32 cartoon in it aswell, if the cartoon isn't ready but the cover is I will just release it and put the cartoon in the third issue
 

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
1,085
Age
33
Location
USA
Website
Visit site
Ok, Is the magazine finished now?

due to recent problems I maybe have to schedual the release to saterday or sunday. I see what I can do tonight. The problems are the cover isn't ready (I didn't make it this time) and We are going/wanted to have a gp32 cartoon in it aswell, if the cartoon isn't ready but the cover is I will just release it and put the cartoon in the third issue

thats a probable no ;)
 

pakoito

Still Fresh
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
60
aiken said:
pakoito you are a "balls toucher" rolleyes.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

"Efestivamente, soy un tocapelotas xD" what means, "yes, I do am, and I like it a lot".


Just joking, what I really like are perfect things (because of that I'm betatester); and even more if the mistake councerns my worshiped king of fighters, that really started in 1994, as devlkore said (thanks ;) ).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top