Tongue Piercings

That can be true if you had it done with a rusty nail in a back alley by a herion addicted...
It could cause a blood infection and possibly lock-jaw, being the paralisys

As long as you keep infections clean and don't mess about with them theres not a problem.

About the teeth to, that only happens if you rub the bar across your teeth constantly, try to have it as far back as possibly and it should not mess your teeth up at all. The Bar might hit your teeth while talking but it'll happen slowly.

just don't go to some back-alley, gin-smelling, greasy biker serving, needle re-using, scuzzy place then you'll be fine.

check out the place you want to use, get recomendations from other clients before you make your mind up.

word of mouth is the way to find the best tattoo/piercing places.

Apeiron posted on Mar 13 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
Wrong, the only outrage about body piercings I remember over here was Janet Jacksons Nipple Shield, only because it was a tasteless setup to show off her jewellery.
Body nudity where big on over here.
For Crying out loud in 1976 punks, a great british fashion started men in body jewellery not just on the ears.
In victorian times Prince Albert started a fashion trend of Genital Piercings to stop unstightly bulges, where the ring was hooked to a hook on the inside of the trouser leg.
Thats why taliors would as which way you "hang".
And You think where prudes when it comes to body peircings.... <_<

umm well i'm no wrong caus ei read it on bbc

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its true. Some lady went to get her eyebrow pierced and she became paralysed. She has to re-learn how to walk. And it wasn't some dogy back alley biker bar drug house. Hehe, at the place where my brother got his lip done they sell canabis flavoured lolly pops :p

Most of them do.

I guess it could happened, probally pierced in the wrong place, though a vien or nerve ending.

The other thing about the tounge, you might not even be able to get it done. the to main veins in your tougne have to be a certain distance apart otherwise a professional will refuse to do it, as it could leed to massive bleeding

Back