Toonstruck

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I've never seen anything about toonstruck being ported. Since this is one of the most enternaning and enjoyable point and clicks ever I would love to play it on the
GP32:D Is the source code avalibelo cos it would be great if someone did port it:D

ye i remember that game. I played it alot some years ago.
Would be cool to see a port of it.

I mentioned this ages ago when i first hit the scene, no you won't find the source cos it isn't available....great game though. A clone (or rip) would be possible.

It is one of the most expensive games of all time, the source code will not be released. I am 100% sure of it. Other than that, the game shipped on 3 CDs.

Oh well. That game made Christopher Loyyd my fav actor he's so funny and so is flux widly. Also btw tis not shipped on one CD anymore you can get it from that company that re releases games again called "sold out" and from then it is on one CD. Yup you're right if it's still being sold you probably can't get the source code. :(

I can'y find burst's official site maybe it doesn't even exist anymore. Perhaps if we could get this and then email them about the toonstruck port, who knows they might be pleased with it. :D

sebastian_insua posted on Mar 23 2004 at 11:23 AM said:
i thought scummvm was gonna support it in the future
when you think about it can't it's all for lucas arts games I think. Eg monkey Island.

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 23 2004 at 04:10 PM said:
when you think about it can't it's all for lucas arts games I think. Eg monkey Island.
so how comes, scummvm supports fotq, broken sword, simon the sorcerer and all kinds of other stuff? :p

Well, Toonstruck -imho one of the greatest games of all time - would be definitely cool to hit the gp... I am working on a (in fact, the only) fansite regarding the game and I recently got some exclusive in-production-material from one of the developers, including some animations, conceptarts, backgrounds, stuff that wasn't used in the final game etc. (the game was cut in two halfs shortly before beta, cuz production was getting too expensive - so what most people played was merely half the deal). However, it's not enough to do a port based on the stuff... lacking most of the major animations, bg's, musics etc.

i had plans to do a sequel with some friends... maybe well get back on the idea. i would love to see it on the gp :D

edit: yeah, burst doesn't exist anymore :( after all the game was nothing short of a financially disasterous flop :(

Hanuka posted on Mar 23 2004 at 08:00 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 23 2004 at 04:10 PM said:
so how comes, scummvm supports fotq, broken sword, simon the sorcerer and all kinds of other stuff? :p

Well, Toonstruck -imho one of the greatest games of all time - would be definitely cool to hit the gp... I am working on a (in fact, the only) fansite regarding the game and I recently got some exclusive in-production-material from one of the developers, including some animations, conceptarts, backgrounds, stuff that wasn't used in the final game etc. (the game was cut in two halfs shortly before beta, cuz production was getting too expensive - so what most people played was merely half the deal). However, it's not enough to do a port based on the stuff... lacking most of the major animations, bg's, musics etc.

i had plans to do a sequel with some friends... maybe well get back on the idea. i would love to see it on the gp :D

edit: yeah, burst doesn't exist anymore :( after all the game was nothing short of a financially disasterous flop :(
Oh yeah soz i was being a bit dumb :huh:

Back